Chapter 4

Dedicated to greenwriter cause I just love her books !!!!!! =D

 RILEY’S POV

When I woke up the next morning it was because of the millions of needles in my head. Ugh…this hangover’s the worst I’ve ever had, and I’ve had my fair share. Something beside me moved. What or who was that? Well I guess there’s only one way to find out!

I opened one eye slowly and looked about. I was in Kat and my suite but the dark, thick curtains were drawn, so it was quite dark, but there was still enough to make my head hurt like hell. I almost let out a groan when I noticed that I wasn’t alone in the room. I could only see the back of his golden head. Literally, his head looked like it was made of gold! Or maybe I’m still a little tipsy… He, whoever he was, was sitting on the other side of the bed from me, with his head in his hands.

Wait a second! Why was he shirtless?! I didn’t lose my v-card to him, right? That’s the last way I wanted to lose it…DRUNK! Yes, I’m a virgin! I was just about to yell when the guy, jumped from the bed, swearing ever swear word under the sun. I still don’t know why he jumped, but I don’t care! He was wearing his jeans. The sight of jeans has never pleased me as much as they did today. I looked under the covers. What the hell?! I was wearing some kind of cheap white dress, kind of lacy and really, really tight so it showed off all my curves. When did I change? Well... at least it's something right? Something's better than nothing right? Well thank god, I was wearing something in the first place then!

With that thought, I slowly - so slow that if I were to race a snail, I’m pretty sure he’d beat me hands down – rose above the covers. Once I was upright, I glanced at him again. I could see his side profile but he still hadn’t seen me, instead he was staring at a piece of paper in front of him. He had dirty blonde hair, now that I come to think about it, and slightly boyish features, but not as in he had baby fat or anything, no far from it, but he had that innocent sort of vibe to him.

I couldn’t see his eyes though…those were having a intense stare off with a piece of paper. I threw the blanket off silently and stood upright - which caused me a bit of grief due to the stupid dress -, glad that it didn’t cause me too much pain. He must have heard my padded footsteps, because instantly his head snapped in my direction. For a moment I just looked at his eyes. God, they were beautiful! They were the most vibrant yet subtle green eyes I’ve ever laid eyes on!

When I finally snapped back, I realized I’d been really staring at him, while lost in my own thoughts. I turned around and walked straight into the bathroom. I roamed around a little in the cabinets before taking an aspirin and washing it down with some stale water in the bathroom. I took one back for the mysterious boy with amazing eyes. He was in the same position when I returned.

I silently handed him the tablet and some water. He took it gratefully and brushed the paper aside, and threw it on the bed. Curious as to what was on that mysterious paper, I picked it up. Hey I know it’s wrong to intrude but I was curious! Sure, sure curiosity killed the cat but the cat had 9 lives right? And you would have done the same if you were in my position…Yup, that’s what I thought.

The first words were…MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE. Whoa, he was married? I swear he looked just like he was my age. Well I guess it’s true, never judge a book by its cover. Ok so I scrolled down to see his name.

JAYDEN DEAN ANDREWS. Nice name, it had a nice ring to it… so let’s see who the girl is!

RILEY JEAN PEARCE. Wait what?! Me?! I looked over at Jayden and he looked like he was ready to pee in his pants and so I did the only thing a girl can do in situations like this…I laughed! For me, when things get to tough, I laugh it out instead of the whole screaming and crying fiasco. And seriously, this has to be one Kat’s jokes or something right? Right…? Wait a second, my dress.