Chapter 7

Alphys P.O.V.
A/N-OoOoOoOOOOoOOh something new
Safire giggled a lot when she was drunk. It was annoying. "STOP GIGGLING BEFORE I BEAT THE LIVING SugarHoneyIceTea OUT OF YOU." Every time I tried to curse Undyne would try to blur it out....
GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR......................................she kissed me on the cheek. Sans is blushing and Safire isn't giggling. Chara is falling asleep on Frisk and Frisk...........has a boner??????????????? LOL.
Your P.O.V.
"Ok. Now that that's over..... LETS PLAY SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN. Everyone picked an item and put it in.........this box." "Hey. I liked that box" Sans complained. "Well boohoo to you" you motioned a fake tear running down your cheek with your finger. He laughed. Everyone closed their eyes as they put their items in. You took the box and ran into the bathroom. You unzipped your bag and put a bra in there. Hehehehe. "Ok," you say as you shake the box."who's first?" You looked around. Everyone(including yourself) was raising their hand."I'm thinking of a number of 1-13 and whoever gets it gets to go. You each get 2 chances. If you don't get it then whoever was closest. If you aren't close then I get to go."

Guesses
Undyne-8
Alphys-12
Sans-13
Frisk-6
Chara-9
Undyne-5
Alphys-7
Sans-2
Frisk-1
Chara-11
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N- WHAT DO YOU THINK THE ANSWER WAS? WHO DO YOU THINK WON? PUT IT IN THE COMMENTS.