Chapter 4

Your P.O.V.

Once you escaped to the kitchen, your brain exploded with worry:
Why did you do that? You basically kissed him and then TOLD HIM. You've done it now. Everything was perfect and you had to go and make it awkward again. "Uughghggggggggggg" you say out loud. " you ok in there Saf?" You hear Sans say with a giggle. "Oh......"shit".......yeah everything's cool" why did he have to come back? At least he sounds like he usually does. He starts a joke, knowing your weakness
"Knock knock
*sigh*"who's there"
"Adore"
..........is he confessing love? Nah it's probably just a joke. He doesn't feel the way I do.......still "adore.....who"
"There's 'adore' between us. Open up!"
You relax and open the door. He seems disappointed, and kind of concerned,"you didn't laugh......is something wrong?" That caught you off guard,"no everything's cool, remember?" You can tell me he mouths. Tears fill your eyes I feel so deeply about someone who'll never feel the same way. You quickly wipe your face, hopefully before he noticed I'll tell you later. He nods, glad he could connect to you.

-Time skip brought to you by the song "car radio" describing my life.-

A/N- if anyone knows what band that's from, you get the a gold star. What album and you get 2.✨✨

After constant begging, you get Chelsea to sleep in her room instead of down here with you and Sans. You join him on the couch. "So what was wrong before" Sans says, breaking the silence. You cringe, wishing he forgot. " I was just worried about where I'd sleep and change and shower" you say, knowing he'll take it to leave you alone, but doesn't believe you. He blushes,"You see........ I set up a bed for you in my room but that would just make everything awkward. There is a separate bathroom in there that I don't use, I use the one in the hallway. Aunt Brittany and Uncle Peter sleep on the third floor, which they lock with a separate key. I was gonna make a bed on the couch but I didn't want to seem mean. I also didn't want to be awkward-" "But my 'indirect kiss' " you cut him off and say " earned the gold star of awkward. Well I don't know about you but awkward and uncomfortable are basically the same s-" "Sans and Safire sweep togeder" Chelsea snuck down stairs to use the bathroom and overheard the conversation on her way back. "That way you can be close to me" you and Sans let out a sigh. It's pretty obvious that neither of you thought she would say that, but both of you were glad you didn't have to make the awkward decision. "Besides" she added " We can play house. Saffy is the mommy and Bruder is the daddy and I'm the baby." She smiled, obviously proud of her realizing this new game to play, and skipped up the stairs back to bed, leaving a garden of plump, red faces behind.