Chapter 1

Your P.O.V.

Thanks to AshLuck10 for the name Safire (love this song btw)
"Safire can you please come over? I want to show you something really cool and Chelsea's being a pain."
You could almost here the whine in Sans's tone. And as if on cue, Chelsea let out a wail saying,
"SAAAAAAAAFIIIIIIIIRRRRRREEEEEEE".  He took this as a bonus. "Seeeeeeee?" He was smiling now. He knew he had won.
"Fine," you said with a sigh " give me a couple of minutes". You hang up and walked outside. You lived alone, since your mother divorced  your father and moved away, wanting nothing to do with you and leaving you in your father's custody. Then he died of the same virus that killed Papyrus. You locked the door, grabbed your bike, and rode down the two blocks between you and your cousin. Once your alone on your bike, your thoughts hit you like a slap in the face.

Took him long enough. I thought he'd never call and I'd have to call him to ask to come over. I'd probably look like a tomato, because of how embarrassed I'd be. I know he'e say yes though, no doubt about it. It would just be so awkward, since we're cousins. Besides, if he ever learned how I really felt, I'd probably die inside and move to underneath a bridge, never to be seen again.

-Time skip brought to you by BVH, R WRW TVG GSRH RWVZ UILN ZMLGSVI ZFGSLI-

Sans P.O.V.

knock, knock
" Sans, Chels, open up th-". Before she could even finish her sentence I ran to the door opened it and gave her a hug. " You took your time to get here didnt you" I say to her, pulling away from the hug, only to see her blushing like a madman and say in an almost whisper, " something was on my mind"......   " Something..... scandalous?"  I ask, wiggling my eyebrows. Her eyes shoot open and she yells, almost to quickly, a fast "NO!". "Mmmmmhmmmmmmmm" I said, moving out her way. " SANS! Anyways, where's my favorite cousin?"she says with a sassy hand on her hip. Man she's cute. But she's your cousin. I wonder what she was thinking about. I'll ask her later. "Your lookin at 'em" I respond with a proud smile. She rolls her eyes and says with a wink, " Not you, Chelsea". She giggles as I pretend to be offended and pointed in Chelsea's direction, as I see her in the corner of my eye stop rolling on the floor and bounce up to run to Saf.
"WEEEEALLY IM SAFIRE'S FAVOWITE?!???!!? YYAAAAAAYAYAYAYAY"
" That's right," Safire says " your my favorite, not Mr. Butthead over there" Saf said, pointing in my direction.
"Safire, can we watch Powerpuff Ponies?" Chelsea was almost on her knees she was begging so hard.

A/N- no copyright suckas

"Of course we can. Sans, your on popcorn duty. Chels, you've got pillow and blanket duty. And I have the most important job of all, warming the couch."
I roll my eyes. There's no way in hell Chelsea's gonna believe tha-
"Ok Saffy". That's when I feel Safire shut my mouth and say. "Close your mouth or you'll catch flies." I look over and see her with that I know I've won grin that the two of us made up with Papyr-"Stop crying," she says. When did I start crying? "I miss him too." She shoves me into the kitchen and says, "Quick, Chelsea's coming back".
As I stumble into the kitchen I think, man she knows me so well. Jeez I love her so much it hurts and I hate it and- "Saaaaaansssyyyyy, why are you putting ice cream in the microwave when I strictly asked for buttery popcornish-ness and delicious-ability? You are distracting me from me job of warming the couch, the most important job of all, might I add", she says breaking my thoughts as she wiggles her eyebrows.
" I'm just keeping you on your toes captain," I say as I solute " you just get the job done so fast and so well I thought you might want a challenge". She giggles and says,
"That may be true, but that may get you fired. NOW HURRY UP WITH THE EDIBLE GOODS! AND THATS AN ORDER!" I laugh and say "SIR YES SIR".