Chapter 2

Sans P.O.V.
(And this one)
After about 3 episodes of Powerpuff Ponies, Chels is asleep on Safire's lap. She picks Chelsea up and brings her to her room. When she comes back she says, "so what do you want to do now?" "Weeeeeeeellll," I say with a sly glance............

Your P.O.V.

Oh no...... " What were you thinking on the way here Saf?"
You start to blush, "Nothing...." You hear him get up and start to elbow you in the side saying, "Come on, you can tell me."
You start to stutter, saying " Di-didnt you have something to show me?" And with new-found confidence you say, "and where is Aunt Brittany and Uncle Peter?" He blushes and says, "Its their anniversary and so they left the house to me and Chels........." "So what your saying is" you add " you have the whole house to your self for how many days?" He puts up 5 fingers. " FIVE DAYS! WHEN DID THEY LEAVE?" you whisper-shout, so you don't wake up Chelsea" AND ALSO, WHEN WERE YOU GONNA TELL ME!?!??" " they left about 10 minutes before called you. Ididn'tcallyouimmediatelybecauseIthoughtIcouldhandleitbutIcouldntandChelseastartedcryingsoItoldherIwouldcallyouandImsorrysopl-plea" he speaks quickly, jumbling everything into one sentence before looking down, unhappy with his decisions. You slump to ground, cutting off Sans' apologies. "Safire?" " w-why? Your so nice and your apologizing when I'm no better and I didn't even listen and I-I'm so very sorry I was just so worried about you and Chels and I-" you look up to see him hugging you, caressing your hair, listening to you like what you have to say is so very important that you need his undivided attention. He's so loving and caring. I wish we weren't cousins so I could ask him out. Who am I kidding. I would never ask him, even my life depended on it. Besides, we never would have met if we weren't cousins. And the worst part would be, I'd never know. That sucks more than not being able to tell him the way I feel. He's whispering something but you can't hear him. At this point you've who broken down into tears. Why am I crying so much? It's probably because of how unhappy he was and I didn't even listen to me. JEEZ IM SUCH A CRY BABY. "Hey Sans?" You whisper. "Yeah Saf?" He responds just as quietly. " I'm crying you a canal since you've already cried a river." He chuckles and says, "It's a good thing I brought my tools, because we're gonna need quite the bridge." "Don't worry," you say, now that you're more calmed down "benches are harder to warm than couches, making it that much more important." He laughs and soon after you laugh too, both of you struggling not to wake up a slumbering Chelsea.