Chapter 3

Sans P.O.V.

"You know what?" Safire says, finally pulling away from our loving embrace and laugh attack. "No, will you tell me?" I say with smirk. She giggles. She's so adorable when she giggles, laughs and smiles. NO STOP SHE IS YOUR COUSIN. DONT LOSE WHAT RELATIONSHIP YOU ALREADY HAVE WITH HER. "It's 9:30. I'm gonna go home and pack a bag. You set up somewhere for me to sleep and tomorrow we'll break the news to Chels...... I mean, if that's ok ..." "Course!" I say with a smile "I mean, sure I guess" She smiles, replying "Really? Oh thank you thank you thank you!" She hugs me before running out the door saying, "see you tomorrow!"
-Time skip brought to you by: V'Z FBRRL CNCLEHF QVRQ-
A/N-hehehehehehhehehehhe I changed the code
--------------------------------------THE NEXT MORNING------------------------------------
I set up an extra bed in my room. Really Sans? You really think she's gonna sleep in your room with you in there? Ha. Just that thought alone turned me into a color of crimson I didn't know was known to man. I started setting up a bed on the couch when I hear Chelsea walking down the stairs saying,"Bruder, why are you makin a bed on the fwoor?" I got up and ruffled her hair and said, "it's a surprise, little goblin." That earned a giggle from her. I call her "little goblin" since her favorite character in Powerpuff Ponies was nicknamed that. For two weeks, she begged me to call her that. One day, it just stuck.
Knock knock
I bolted to the door. Safire walked in and said,"surprise! I'm gonna have a sleep over with you guys!" "WEEEEAALLLLLLLYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?SAFIRE IS SLEEPING OVAH???????!?!??" Chels frantically looked over to me for approval. A little nod was all it took and BOOM she was all over the place. Running around screaming and laughing. As I watched her in awe I didn't notice Saf put down her bags and hug me. "You know," she said with a giggle and fake disappointment "I thought you'd be more excited." She then skipped away to go catch Chelsea before she broke something, leaving me a blushing mess. Damn you Saf. You know all my sweet spots.
-Time skip brought to you by: the laziness that lives inside me which is stopping me from making another code-
"im hungry. wanna make somethin to eat?" I whisper as Chelsea reads Safire a book and Saf pretends to be interested. " you wish" she whispers back. Then she bends over and whispers something to Chelsea which makes her giggle. What did you say I mouth to Saf. She just shakes her head and walks away. I huff, cross my arms and wait for her to come back. 15 minutes later she comes with 2 sandwiches and says, " here Chels a sandwich for you. Unfortunately, I only made 2. I guess Sansy won't get one." She takes a bite, covers Chelsea's eyes and stuffs the sandwich in my face on the exact spot she bit. She mouths Indirect kiss and shouts," Sans! You bit my sandwich! Guess I have to make another" and runs into the kitchen. That's when I ask Chelsea," what did she say?" She giggles and says," Bubble bottom butter bothy burble poop boop" I chuckle and say to myself,"damn that girl".