Never.

"Well, who is it Stan?" Liam said.

OHHH. That's the troll's name.

I like it.

It's a lot of people. About twelve girls and six boys. One man is in front of them all, blonde hair and blue eyes."

"Send reinforcement troops now." Liam ordered back.

"Hah! I told you I have friends Liam! And you thought I was lying about having a boyfriend!" I boasted happily.

"How do you have THAT many friends?" He scoffed.

"Personally, I have no clue. I think I just grew on them, like the vines that are going to grow on your grave when I get out of this thing!"

There was a loud bang and footsteps padded the stone floor, coming closer and closer.

One familiar face came out of the shadows and charged to Liam.

Clinks of swords and sounds of fists colliding with other body parts could be heard, but I was slowly getting dizzy and tired.

Before I closed my eyes, I saw those brilliant blue orbs staring intensely into mine.

~

"(Y/N), (Y/N) wake up!" I heard a very familiar masculine voice say to me.

I lifted my eyelids and recollected my thoughts of what happened in the past couple of days.

Pranking Aphmau.

Getting kidnapped by trolls.

Got drugged.

Annoying trolls with my Frozen knowledge.

Being drugged again.

Seeing Liam for the (hopefully) last time.

Got rescued.

Fell into a slumber.

And now, being awakened. Very rudely I might add.

"What Garroth? Can't you see I'm sleeping here?!" I said groggily.

He chuckled lightly and hugged me very tight, like I was going to be taken away from him again.

"I missed you." He said.

"I missed you too." I said back, hugging him just as tightly.

"Never leave me again, okay?" He mumbled lightly into my hair.

"Never."

And that's the end of the first book. I hoped you enjoyed and I'm going to edit a LOT of things. So, goodbye for now. Luv ya.