Villiagers

Before the Date:
Aphmau had made me a house with a beautiful (f/c) carpet and (f/c) bed.
I was walking with Kawaii~Chan when Garroth pulled me.

"Time for patrol" he smirked.

"Ugh." I say my goodbyes to Kawaii~Chan and slowly walked to patrol.

"WHY TODAY?!" I yelled. Garroth grabbed you hand.

"Mwahaha" he laughed.

Nothing much happened except laughing and flirting. I saw something move, well actually multiple things. I started to nudge Garroth.

"Garroth!" I whispered.

"What?" he asked.

"I saw something!" I said. We started to run after them and I saw a figure.

"Hiya!" said a voice. I turned around and saw a girl with very long black hair and green eyes.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"My name is May and these are my friends!" One boy and three girls appeared.

"Who are they?" a girl with red hair asked.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to ask." May said.

"I'm (y/n) and this is Garroth." I said.

"Well I'm Blaze. The girl with the penguin is Ava, the girl with the black T-shirt is Cameron, and the boy is Dean. I see you already met May."
Blaze has a white tank top with some cut jeans I never saw in my life and she has a ginormous fire dragon. Ava has medium brown hair. She was wearing a blue and gray jacket with a blue shirt and shorts and as Blaze said she had a penguin.

Dean had dirty blonde hair and wore an outfit similar to Laurance's old outfit. Cameron has a black shirt with gold details with black pants and has a piebald alicorn.

Lastly, May has mint T-shirt with strips and black skinny jeans. She has also has a pet ice dragon.

"Would you guys like to stay with us?" Garroth asked.

"Sure! Can I be a guard?" May said.

"Of course. Brendan, Dale, and Brian has some work to do." I said.

A/N YAY! I did two chapters in one day! Hopefully this wasn't too long. Peace out my homies.