4| Awkward

"I'm going to Aphmau's house" I say quickly while trying to stand up. But sadly, Garroth pulled me back down.

"You aren't going anywhere until you do something for me." He smirked again. It was no use to struggle, so you finally surrendered.

"What do you want?" I sighed loudly.

"Hmmmm. You have to go with me on patrol for a month."

"A MONTH?!?!" He laughed and I slap him in the face.
I said my goodbyes and headed to Aphmau's house.

I put on my (color) cloak before anyone could see me.

I tried to knock on the door but Aphmau already pulled me in.

"I saw everything." She confessed guiltily.

You face palmed and you started to laugh.

"You know he likes you." she said.

"No, I haven't noticed." I say sarcastically.

"I'm gonna set you lovebirds up on a date!" she said excitedly. She grabbed her amulet and started talking to someone. It wasn't Garroth because he was still sitting on the docks. Probably Kawaii~Chan. Or Laurance. Oh well.

"Go to Cadenza's tomorrow at eight."
She ordered.

"Yes ma'am." I salute.

~

After stumbling along the path (hey, don't judge, I'm new.) I finally found it.

When I reached Cadenza's door, I tried to knock, but once again someone pulled me in.

But this time, there were multiple hands. When I looked up, I saw Kawaii-Chan, Kiki, Zoey, and Cadenza (duh). They were all jumping up and down. Cadenza held up a (favorite color) dress.
"You have to take off your cloak!" Cadenza said.

Oh no.