Prank Wars Pt.2

Run little legs, run as fast as you can take me.

You see, when Garroth was asleep, I dyed his hair a very vibrant purple. Like Aphmau purple.

Garroth was hot on my trail, I could tell because I hear his breathing.

"(Y/N), come hear!" He said in a singsongy voice.

Without hesitation, I juked him and went in Lea's house.

I went inside of an empty cabinet and slowed my breathing. Lea looked confused, but kept walking.

No, no. Please Irene, don't let him kill me.

The cabinet swung open and revealed a very irritated Garroth.

"Uh, hi. Did I tell you your hair looks great today?" I chuckled nervously.

His eyes darkened.

"Hey! If it makes you feel any better, the girls are doing it to all of the boys. And you guys started it!" I said defensively.

He walked closer and dragged me out of the cabinet. Garroth grabbed my hand when we walked out.

We saw a green haired Laurance running after a laughing Aphmau. And a pink haired Dante looking around confused.

"See? Your not the only one. And, you look cute in purple." I smirked.

"Whatever." He mumbled.

We kept walking until I tripped over something. It was Kawaii~Chan.

"Kawaii~Chan?" Garroth said.

"Oh hi Garroth~Kun and (y/n)~Senpai! Kawaii~Chan is just hiding from Dante~Kun." She said.

"Kawaii~Chan has to go before Dante~Kun finds her. Goodbye." Kawaii~Chan said while running off.

Then Dante appeared in the bushes and ran after Kawaii~Chan.

"Don't ever try to prank us again got it? Or else we'll do more of this." I said pointing to Laurance.

Garroth nodded his head.

Life is great.

A/N I don't know how I feel about this chapter. Imma go get food now. Bye.