Him

Not him. No, it can't be. He tried to kill me. Zane.

"Well look who we have here. The princess of (village of your liking)." Zane said.

"Why are you doing this?!" Garroth defended me.

"This is priceless. My big brother and my ex-girlfriend dating."

"You and him dated!? For how long?" Garroth whispered.

"Two months and then when I tried to break up with him, he tried to kill me."

"That's my psychopath brother alright." He sighed.

"Just get away Zane! Why are you even here?" I yelled at him.

"I am here for Aphmau of course, for her hand in marriage." Zane responded.

"Ha. Like I would ever marry a psychopathic jerk like you!" Aphmau yelled at him.

"Oh you shouldn't have said that." Zane said. He got TNT and placed it by me and Garroth.

"If you don't marry me, (y/n) and Garroth will die." I shook my head at Aphmau telling her to not do it.

I kicked him in the gut and grabbed Laurance's sword and held it up to Zane's neck.

"What were you going to say? I couldn't here you Zane." I grinned.

"I will be going now-w." Zane stammered. He shuffled away and got on his horse.

We watched him until he turned into a tiny dot. But that's not the last of him.

A/N Hey guys! It's 10:30pm right now so sorry if the chapter is bad. I am going to thank MermaidsDon'tDoHW because 1) she is awesome 2) she makes AMAZING books and 3) she is so kind and she mentioned me in her book. Oh yeah! I forgot to mention she is also going to make the cover of this book. Check her out if you don't already.