5| The Date

All the ladies were LITERALLY screaming my ear off.

Be free ear.

"Take off your cloak!" they said in unison.

"Heh. You know, I'm okay with this on."

"Oh come on (Y/N)~Chan!" Kawaii~Chan begged.

I very slowly take off my cloak.

"Ooh!!! You're so pretty! Now to put on dress!" Cadenza squealed. The dress was flattering to my eyes. Kawaii~Chan did my makeup while Kiki did my hair.

"Go to the plaza!" they practically screamed.

I walk out of Cadenza's place and (very slowly) went to the plaza. There stood Garroth.

"Uh, hi (y/n)." he said.

"Hi Garroth." Behind you was Kawaii~Chan, Zoey, Cadenza, Aphmau, Cameron, Blaze, Ava, Dean, May, Donna, and basically everyone in Phoenix Drop. Dante was even playing the violin.

Garroth and I sit down and talk and talk and talk and talk until the food arrives.

"My masterpiece." Zoey said while she gave me a thumbs up. For Garroth, he got steak with mashed potatoes. And for me, I got (favorite dinner food).

"Can I have a piece?" Garroth asked. A/N I just realized how creepy and weird that sounds. Make a mental note of that.

"Sure, but only if I have a piece of your's." We switched foods and started laughing. Then I 'accidentally' threw food at Garroth. He threw his mashed potatoes and that started an all-out war.

Then somebody else came. Not one that you have seen in three years.

A/N Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Love ya.