Liam Fricking Rider

"I always hated you, by now my hatred is multiplied times twenty thousand." I sneered.

Liam was my childhood enemy. It all started when he threw sand in my eye and gum in my hair.

I had to cut my whole pigtail off.

We had countless fights, pranks, and arguments which we never resolved. And to this day I still hated him.

When he admitted to liking me the whole time and asked me out, I was too far from nice to say yes.

He took all the anger from the rejection and when we had a royalty ball, he poured pig blood on my head.

That was the last straw.

I got paint and wrote very nice words (cue my sarcasm) on big bold letters on his carriage. That was the day before I disappeared all together.

"You're in no condition to talk to me like that right now." he said back.

I kicked him where, lets just say, the sun don't shine.

He withered in pain and collapsed on the ground.

"Just because you chained my arms to the ground, doesn't mean I can't use my legs Liam. I thought you were smarter than that." I laughed falsely.

"Creative as always, (y/n)."

Even in the dark, I could still see his murderous white smile.

"So," I spit out. "What do you want with me?"

"I thought you were smarter than that," he mimicked me.

"Do you want me to kick you again, Troll King?"

"I'm here to marry you, princess. You always played hard to get."

Playing, oh, I wasn't playing.

"You will never marry me, also for your information, I already have a boyfriend."

He laughed.

"And who is that? The fictional one you always told the others?"

"No, the prince of O'kasis."

That very sentence made his face turn white, like Elsa white.

"So, how 'bout you just let me go now, and you won't get hurt?"

"Ah, how 'bout no?"

"You are so lucky I'm tied up in chains!"

This was the start of our bickering. Ah, like old times. Anyway, this went on for about twenty minutes, until someone cleared their throat.

"Visitors are at the entrance."

A/N I'm sooooo sorry I haven't been posting! I've been having tons of homework, paddling started up again, and my wifi has been down.

But, only one more month until summer vaca!!!!

Much love,
Julia