Snow Garroth

"No." I mumbled.

"Oh come on please?!" He begged.

"No."

"I will drag you out of bed."

"Nope!" I said while popping the 'P'.

"I will do it!" He warned me again.

"Ha. I like to see yo-!!!" I couldn't even finish my sentence.

He's been begging for us to go in the snow. I quoted him saying 'it's been snowing since October.'. We then had an argument and I got so frustrated, I hid myself under the covers.

Now here I am, in my bacon P.J.'s, being dragged in the frigid snow.

"G-Garroth-h. I-I. Am. K-Killing. You."

"Nah. You love me."

"I-I'm dying of h-hypothermia." I shuddered.

"Fine. Go back inside and change."

"Yes!" I ran into the house to put on my (f/c) sweater and beanie with black pants.

I put my mittens on as I jogged back out.

"You suck, you know that?" I said, but he wasn't there. I looked around and saw a bit of blonde behind a wall of snow.

Right as he was about to throw, I made a snowball and hurled it a him. It hit his head and fell to the ground. He's unconscious.

I took this beautiful opportunity to make a Snow Garroth.

First, I started off with the base.  I then made the second part of the body and fitted it around him. I decided not to suffocate him in the snow, so his head was the last part of the body. Lastly, grabbed a top hat and a scarf from Aphmau.

And Tada, he was magnificent.

I walked away in hopes he wouldn't awaken.

"(Y/N)!!!!!"

Oh crud.

A/N The reason I haven't been posting is because I got my phone taken away. But Julia is back and can hopefully stay.