Part 18

-SAFAREE-

Today I'll be visiting Nicki. I don't know what to think anymore, between her and that Trey guy. I mean how dare her naming my baby after an other guy. This shit will never make sense to me at all, not now, not ever.

I get off the airplane, and walk straight out. I call for a taxi to take me home. This'll be a surprise cause I didn't tell her I was coming, plus I also have an other Surprise for her, one she'll like hopefully.

I got home take a shower than, prepare for our surprise than I call Nicki to meet me at our favorite spot at the park with Onika, yeah I'd rather call her that. Treycie just bugs me, we gon have to do something about that name.

Less than an hour latter [5pm]  Nicki finally arrive at the park with the baby.

"Hey Baby" I say walking to her. she walk to me all smiley and kiss my lips

"I Miss you" she says

"I miss you more" I say picking up Onika from her Carriage. I kiss my baby from head to toe. don't blame me if I'm afraid that there's a chance she may not be mine, I mean Nicki and Trey's relationship is too confusing to me.

"Let's go" I take Nicki's hand and grab the Carriage handle pushing with one hand and holding Nicki's hand with the other. .. I take them to my car. I open the door for them, put them both in their sits than I close the door, walking to the driver side.

"Where we going" asks Nicki

"It's a Surprise" I answer Smiling, she smiles back and kiss my hand.

About  thirty minutes latter, we reach our destination. before getting out of the car I make sure I blindfold Nicki. I get Onika out first, fix her in her Carriage than I take Nicki's hand leading us to our Surprise location.

"Are you Ready" I asks her. she's smiling so hard, her little ugly but beautiful cackles always melts my heart.

"Yeah" she answer.

-NICKI-

we walk inside the boat, as soon as we got on someone lady take Treycie.

"She'll be fine" Faree says, when he see the worried look on my face.

we continue walking further inside the boat.  I was Amazed of what's in front of me. There is a trail of rose petals on the floor leading to a Table for two, all the way at the top of the boat. Beautifully folded napkins, two glasses of I guess apple juice or soda, two white plates on each sides, and helium-filled balloons in red, pink, and white, floating above the dining table.

"How did you pay for all this" I whisper, looking up at him in Awe.

"I didn't" he answers smiling

"Who did than"

"This is my uncle's boat and this is all on him...Him and I are buddies." He says pulling my chair and signaling for me to sit. I sit down than he walk to the other side and sit. we talk, eat, drink, admire each other, and talk some more.

"So when are you deciding to go back to school" Faree asks "Nicki.." he calls looking down, searching for my eyes.

 -Flashback-

"NICKI' Trey shouts louder.............I just keep punching and kicking. he grabs me by both my elbow and shakes me....

"Wake up. You're having a nightmare" he says, hugging me tight like I was about to start running.

"Where's my baby" I asks with tears on my face. I jump out the bed and run towards Treycie's crib.

"What's wrong...I heard you screaming all the way from the living room" Trey explains, slowly walking towards me.

I pay no attention to him whatsoever. I just hold my baby tight in my arms as I pray that this was all a dream and pray that it never happen in real life. Trey walk closer and pulls me into a hug from the back with his face resting on my neck.

"Everything's fine" he whispers

 "Are you OK" Faree asks

"uhn, Oh Yeah, sorry I'm fine" I respond.

"Are you sure .. you don't look fine" He adds. a Tear drop falls down my face because I'm scared as fuck that Faree might really kill my baby if he finds out that I've slept with Trey.

"I'm fine. I promise"  I quickly answer whipping the tears of my face. I give him a full fake smile convincing him that I was fine.

"Great cause I have an other Surprise for you" He says Getting up, he walk to my side and on his knee. My heart starts racing. I feel hot and cold and I feel a slight head ache hit me. I don't think I'm ready for what's about to happen.

He takes my hand in his and look deep in my eyes.

"will you rock my ring" he asks still looking in my eyes. I immediately become speechless. I'm not ready to be a wife. what the fuck is he thinking, DAMN I'm only seventeen years old [ eighteen in three months] but that makes no damn difference I was not ready, but I don't wanna hurt Faree's feeling. I don't wanna hurt him, I Love him too much.

"Faree" I whispers covering my mouth with one hand and him still holding the other, staring at me.

"Don't worry...It's only a promise ring" He says, which was a bit relieved but still pressures me.

"YESS" I answer, shaking my head up and down with my hand still covering my mouth. he place the beautiful four caret diamond ring on my finger than gets on his feet.

He pulls me into a tight  hug and kiss me passionately. while kissing him, I starts to think of the night with Trey. I tightening my already closed eyes shut, hopping such thought would go away. Right than it hit me. I'm in love with two guys at once, the worst part is they're both Amazing.

Someone once told me that "If you Love two people at the same time, chose the second one because if you loved the first one that much, you wouldn't fall for the second."

But how, with what kind of heart would I be able to let go of my Faree. He's mine, My Faree. No, I can't do that. There's no way, no how. But than there's Trey who I don't wanna be away from. his presence makes me feel so secure. the way he hold me in his arms, the way he kiss me, the way he stares into my eyes when telling me he Loves me. "WHY ME"?!?

What the fuck have I got caught up on to. I pull away from our kiss. Faree takes an other moment to stare into my eyes. I can tell he can see the confusion in my eyes.

"Shall we go" he asks taking my hand leading me out of the boat. we take Treycie from the lady and drive to his house.

_____________________________________________________________________

                        - Thanks for reading -

                       Stay Tuned for Part 19

                  V.O.T.E *AND* COM.M.E.N.T

                                PLZZZ