Part 12

-NICKI-

I walk into that guy's house scared as fuck.

"Sorry for the mess" he says taking my bag from me.

"I have an empty room over there let's get you comfortable" he walks me in the room. Nice little room, I take my bag from him and gently put it down.

"I'm going to shower. You'll be ok right" I shake my head, than he leave me still standing in the room. I slowly lay in the bed and cry myself to sleep at the fact that I was sleeping in a complete stranger's bed. I don't even know his name and I damn sure he isn't know mine either.

I woke up in the morning feeling so strange and lost. I get out of the bed and slowly walk out the room. I peak my head at the door and notice a young man sitting on the couch facing the television.

"Hello"? I say moving closer looking up and down, and around the place.

"Hey there. You're up...You've been sleeping for a while" I look at his face and remember he was the one who took me last night. I wonder what he was doing there in the first place.

"Yeah" I says, standing a few feet away from him

"You don't have to be afraid of me, I wont hurt you" he explains to me

"OK" -  I turn to walk back in than he stops me.

"Hold on ... I was about to go to the store but I didn't know what you like so I waited for you. what would you like me to get you" he asks

why is he being so nice to me. I thought, than I remember, I really need him right now...I really need someone so I'm not gonna push it.

"Can I just get some almonds please"

"Sure no problem ... that's it?" he asks moving his eyes brows up.

"Yeah, that's it..thank you"

"You don't eat. you need to eat to nourished the baby" he explains to me.

I Look at him and smile. "I do aet, I'm just not feeling hungry right now"

"Alright...I'll get everything that I can and you'll choose latter ok"

"Ok" I reply than he walk out the door and I found my way to the bathroom and take a nice shower.

About twenty five minutes latter he walk back in the house. "Hello, I'm back" he says. It's funny we still don't even know each other's names.

I walk out the room to join him in the living room. He hands me my almonds and seat down on an other couch on the opposite side.

"So? wanna talk" he says looking at me

"Sure" I say, waiting for him to ask me a question. He smiles and continue

"OK, let me introduce myself than." He reach out his hand to me and I grab it and shakes it.

"My Name is Tremaine King .. I'm 20. My parent kicked me out two years ago, cause I've been doing things they don't approve of, So I get this place and live here alone. that's the first time I got someone sleeping in here with me" he explain. he smile and I smile at him back. "ok Your tune" he says pointing at me.

"Well my name is Onika, but everyone calls me Nicki. I just graduated high school a couple months ago. I should be in school right now, but I got stuck with this thing inside of me" I explain to him. He chuckles a little while shaking his head.

"Why you laughing" I asks

"Cause you call your baby "This Thing"...don't you want to have it" he asks looking confuse