Part 16

-NICKI-

"So what's her name" Fare asks smiling at Treycie. right then my heart starts to race. I know he isn't going to like this.

"Treycie Onika Samuels" I respond, looking away from him.

"TREYCIE?!? .... Treycie as in combination of Trey"

"I just call her the name cause I Like it"

"Nicki..Don't lie to me Nicki. ... She's my baby right?"

"Of course she's yours. What do you mean. who's else could she be"

"THAN WHY WOULD YOU NAME HER AFTER SOMEONE ELSE" he screams, which scares the shit out of me and causes me to jump of my butt and seats tight, hiding myself like a scared puppy.

"Faree please" I plead reaching for his hand, but he pulls it away from me.

"I need a clear explanation to why you name my baby after this nigga" 

"There's nothing going on between us I promise. He just been there so much for me that's all"

"So you had to name my baby after him" at this point I couldn't stop the tears if I tried. He's right, what the fuck was I thinking naming his baby after an other man.

"I have to go Nicki ... I'll call you." I ran to him pulling him back in. to my surprise he pushes me so hard that I fell on my. that shit hurt so much, I couldn't even get up the floor. I feel the pain in my vagina and my stomach. I just seat there and cry in pain as I watch him pull the door close on my face.

Few minutes after Faree left, Trey walks in. I could've sworn he was still in the house listening to this madness.

He walks closer sitting next to me on the floor. "Are you ok" he asks reaching for my face. I immediately collapse in his arm. he hold me so tight and I feel so secure.

"What did he do to you" he asks again, but I just ignore him and continue to cry on his chest.

_____________________________________________________________________________

-FIVE MONTHS LATTER-

Trey still doesn't know about what happened at his house between me and Safaree I just leave it to that.

Safaree on the other hand never steps foot in Trey's house anymore. every time he visits, he make me bring the baby to him and spent those three days at his mother's house with him. I thought so many times of taking his offer and move with him, but for some reason I couldn't bare the thought of leaving Trey all alone. I don't know what is going on with me, but my life is getting more fucked up and confused by the minutes.

"Today is my last day Boo...Can I get some" Faree asks, pulling me closer onto to him. Treycie is in Faree's room sleeping and we're laying in the living room watching TV.

I look up at him and Smile .. "Do you see where some gets us" I respond jokingly

"Don't worry Babe .. I got protection this time" ... What the heck, I wanted him for so long and I know it. after all I'm not a virgin anymore so what's to hide.

I Slowly rolls over and climb on top of him .. "How do you want it" I ask seductively grinding on  him

"Show me what you got" He seductively answers pulling me down on him and turning me over Caressing me as he place wet kisses on my body, my neck,  breast and lips.

He unbuckles my jeans and throws it on top of the TV we go on and on sucking each other's skin of as we continue undressing and throwing clothes everywhere.

I role my way down on him and pulls him into my mouth as I slowly massages his balls.

"Damn baby" he moans. I lift my head up and smile at him. after he finally came all over my mouth . (You bet I spit that shit right out), he slowly pulls me of and lays me down as he go down town on me.

"My Baby Got skills" I whispers with a sweet and tender moan.

"You bet...but you have way more" he responds sucking and stroking his tongue inside of me. He sucks on me until my legs got numb and I came in his mouth, to my surprise, he takes it all in and swallowed it every bit of my juice. I feel so stupid than, but I just keep going.

He reach for his jean and pull out a condom. I grab it from him and put it on myself than he make his way back down on my and Slides in.

"Oh Shit" I moan, he hold on to my waist with both hands and stroking in and out of me. After we came together he falls back on his back and I collapse on his chest.

"That was the best sex I've ever had" He says playing with my hair, while looking up at the ceiling.

"Who got second place" I asks, ready to punch him if he had said an other bitch's name

"You babe.. you're the only girl I've ever been with" .. I Hope he ain't lying

"Me to" I respond caressing his stomach .. "You're the only guy I've ever been with"

[-FEW HOURS LATTER AFTER SAFAREE LEFT-]

I sat on the floor in my room, playing with my baby. I slowly sneak my head through the nearly open door when I heard the front door open and footsteps walking towards my room.

"Ah, its just Trey" I say going back to playing with my baby.

[KNOCK KNOCK] I turn around to see a sad looking Trey standing at the door with his head resting on the wall looking at us.

"Something wrong" I asks getting on my  feet

"Not really" he answers pulling my hand back down making me seat on the floor with him.

"What is it" I asks giving him all my Attention.

"I have something I've ben wanting to tell you. But I never have the courage to"

"What is it" I ask again.

"I promise I never meant to come between your relationship, but I can't help the fact that I am In love with you and I can't hide it any more" he explains. I juts sit there in silence, trying to think of something to tell him. the last thing I want is to hurt his feelings.

"Trey I..." he caught me off guard with a kiss, I Immediately shut my eyes close letting it all in, than I remember he's not Safaree and quickly wide open my eyes. I remove my lips from his and stares into his eyes.

"HE LOVES ME?" I thought to myself

"I LOVE YOU" he adds, caressing my face with his index finger. I want to push him away so bad, but I just can't seem to move. I try telling him to stop, but I couldn't do that either.

Slowly leans over and give me an other more passionate kiss. I feel a tear drop falls down my face. I feel so bad, Guilty and whorish. My mind's telling me no but my body's telling me Yes.

I Look over at Treycie sitting on the floor staring at me, an other teardrop falls down my face and into mine and Trey's mouth. He opens his eyes, looks up at me and break the kiss.

"I'm sorry" he says wiping the tears of my face. He place a kiss and my forehead than leave me speechless sitting on the floor. with little Treycie smiling at me. only if she know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                        - Thanks for reading -

                       Stay Tuned for Part 17

                  V.O.T.E *AND* COM.M.E.N.T

                                PLZZZ *LOVE*