Part 15

-NICKI-

 "She's very Beautiful" Trey say, standing next to the little baby Hospital bed looking at her.

"Thanks" I say, Smiling

"As Beautiful, as her mother ... What's Her name" He asks turning his attention to me. I Blush a bit at his compliment.

"Her name is Treycie Onika Samuels" I respond, smiling so hard at him.

"Treycie? really? .... His father gon kill you" He says Smiling from the corner of his lips, but I can tell he was happy and blushing so hard.

"Nah...Hell be fine, I'm sure" I respond, He make his way back to me and sit next to me.

"Thank you" He says

"For what"

"For being there for me.. I Haven't got that in a long time" he says looking into my eyes, I can tell from than, that was going to turn into something I'm not ready for. something I don't want it to turn to, or so I think.

"You've been there for me More than I've been there for you ... You've helped me more than anyone have" I respond looking back into his eyes. He smiles and give me a hug. for a quick second I starts to get nervous cause I thought he was going to kiss me.

"You have no idea ..you've saved my life" he says breaking the hug.

"You know..you're pretty soft for being a drug dealer ... I thought you guys were suppose to be Gangsters and stuff" I joke smiling at him.

"Well not all drug dealers are bad you know .. I don't even want to do it sometimes" he answers.

"Well than why do you" I asks seriously

"I don't know .. I guess I have no other choice" He says with his head down.

"What you mean you have no other choice ... You're smart .. you have a High school diploma .. You can go to school and get a part time job" I explain to him. Trey is a very smart guy, I always wanted to ask him why he doenst persue his education.

"I don't know .. I do think about it sometimes .. but than I think College is not for me" he answers

I reach for his hand and hold it in mine. - "don't you say that.. College is for everyone, anyone who choose to go there" I say to him.

"You're right ... I'm going to start my new chapter with going to school" he says still holding my hand

"That's what I'm talking about" I says smiling.

"Thank you so much again Nicki"

"Pleasure is mine .. and Thank you to you too" I say, finally letting go of his hand so I can scratch my butt.

"EEEW" He laughs

"Boy get out of here" I say laughing along with him

"Ok" he says getting up

"See you latter .. and please wash your hand" he jokes walking out the door.

[TWO DAYS LATTER]

Three days after I gave birth, which is also three weeks after Faree left, he's coming back to meet and greet our baby girl.

"Daddy's Coming to see us today" I say as I dress Treycie. we're going home in a few minutes and Trey is waiting for us at home. he was released from the hospital yesterday. I know he wanted to come pick us uo so bad, but I understand.

I finish gotten Treycie ready, than I sit on my bed wondering how I was going home. Just then I see a man walking in with a baby car sit with Trey close behind him.

"You tought I forgot about you" He says picking up the baby and putting buckling her in the car seat.

"Kind of.. But I know you're sick so..."

"I could never" He say, signaling the guy to pick up the car seat. I just smile at his generosity.

"Safaree is coming to see us today .. Did I tell you" I look over at him, and notice that his facial expression sort of automatically  changes once I bring up Safaree. "That's a first" I thought. But just ignore it and starts walking out.

"Yeah, I guess" He says, walking behind me.

-TREY-

 How the fuck do I tell Nicki that I like her. what the fuck am I saying, I've fallen deeply in love with her. Now I know if I confess It'll only be heartbroken for me because she's in love with someone else. that's some messed up shit I never wanted to get caught on. Finally I've fallen in love, but she belongs to someone else.

I don't know what it's gon be, but I must have Nicki for myself one way or an other.

I get out of the car and use my one good hand to open the door for Nicki. "Can you take us inside" I asks the driver, I pay him extra cash to do all these extra work.

"Sure" he says taking the baby. I reach for Nicki's hand while signaling the guy to follow me in.

no less than thirty minutes after we got here, Nicki's phone starts to ring.

"Hello .... excuse me" she says, waving her hand at me while walking away.

 -NICKI-

"Alright" I say Opening the door to see Faree standing there with pink balloons, flowers and a gift bag. I move aside so I can let him in.

"You look beautiful" he says pulling me into a hug and kissing me.

"Thanks Babe" I respond kissing him back

"This is for our girl...where is she" He asks anxiously.

"She's with her godfather. Waiting for his Daddy" I answer following him, already making his way in. He shakes hands with Trey, than I offer him to sit.

"Here" Trey says, Handing Faree the baby .. "I'll leave you two alone"  he says walking away while looking back.

Faree was too busy admiring the baby to notice the glare Trey gave him as he walked out. I feel hurt, I follow him to the kitchen..

"Are you ok Trey" he ignores me and just keep walking. "Trey" I call making sure he heard me the first time.

"I'm fine Nic" he stares into my eyes like he could see my soul.

"Are you sure" I insist he tells me what's bothering him

"I SAID IM FINE" he shouts, I jump and my eyes got wide, then a tear falls down my face.

"I'm sorry" .. he says .. "I didn't mean to make you cry"  he say  using his index finger to wipe the single tear of my face than place a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"You should go back to your man now" he says walking away leaving me standing there still chock. .. I let a few seconds pass than I walk back to Faree.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                        - Thanks for reading -

                       Stay Tuned for Part 16

                  V.O.T.E *AND* COM.M.E.N.T

                                PLZZZ

--- Baby Bday - April 28, 2013 lolz <3 <3 <3 ----