Part 17

• Dedicated to Jenny Brown

-NICKI-

I walk in my room, grabbing my phone from my dresser, calling up my girls, even thought we haven't seen each other in a while it's only right I introduce Treycie to her Godmothers. That's right Treycie got two Godmothers and they're both cool with that.

It's funny we haven't seen each other for that long considering we live only about thirty minutes from each other, but everybody was too busy with school and I was too baby taking care of my Baby. I put both on the same line just like we used to before. I need someone to talk to and they're the only two I can think of right now.

"Nicki" I they both yells in unison

"Yeah, Surprised" I asks in a "Shaking my Head" voice.

"Hell yeah Girl" They shout in unison

"Yeah, well why ya never try to contact me" I asks

"Girl don't play that ... We tried and you ignored us .. we thought we lost you" Mik says

"I'm sorry yall, I've just been really hurt and I gues I took it on yall cause you guys couldn't help"

"You know we would if we could" says Dia

"Yeah I know" I respond.

"So How's the baby" asks Mik

"She's doing well ... She can't wait to meet her Godmothers"

"When can we see her" They ask again in Unison

"When ever yall Ready"

"about in a couple of days, Friday afternoon" Dia suggest

"Sure..That's fine" I answer

"Great" They both said again at the same time.

"Ok i'll let you guys go" I say, getting a bit tired.

"Alright, we Love and Miss you Girl"

"Me to" I say than hung up.

- I Place a Sleeping a Traycie in her crib than lay back down on my bed so I can take a quick nap before Trey gets home. No latter than ten minutes I hear the door open. I woke up and walk into the living room. to find Trey standing in front of me looking down, helpless and hopeless. that breaks my heart to pieces considering what just happened last week between us.

He walk straight up to me and reach for my face, I try to walk back but my feet got heavy soon as Trey put his hands on me and place his lips on mine. "HHHM" I moan trying to pull away from him, but he got me on my tiptoe and I can't lie that I like every single second of this kiss and the last one.

"What am I gonna Tell Faree" I thought to myself

Trey pick me up bridal style and carry me to his bedroom, right than and there I know it was over for me. He got me and I can't stop him even if I try, but the guilt is running circles all over my body and soul.

"Trey" I moan out his name while gasping for air as he stroke his tongue deeper in my mouth. He slowly lay me down on his bed and without a word he just continue undressing me.

My hands are numb, I want to move them but I can't. for a Second I wish I wasn't with Faree so I could enjoy every second of Trey right now.

Trey grabs both sleeves of my dress and pull is down. I try so hard not to look at him in the eyes. I feel like a seventeen year old whore, but I can't seem to stop him. he pull down his pants and remove his shirt. He reach for his night stand open it than grab a condom rip it open than roles his dick inside it.

I Look at him, finally making eye contact. I can tell he knows that I want him just as much as I know I want him, and can't deny it.

"Don't worry" he whispers in my ears. he reach down for my pantie and pulls it down my leg, I finally have the courage to make a move and lift my hips, than my legs up giving him more access to go in between my legs.