Part 2

Today is my first day at this new school, New grade level, new teachers and some new friends maybe if I attract anyone enough, but I won't put my hopes up.

I was the first to get up for school while everyone was still depending if they should wake up for not. I just can't wait to get out of this house.

I finish dressing and ran to the kitchen, quickly open the fridge and grab an orange juice and make my way to the door.

"Bye everyone" I shout slamming the door behind knowing damn well no one cares that I left anyway.

Taking a different school bus feels somewhat awkward but I was ready for something new so I'm more than excited.

I ran out the house like I've just got released from jail. the bus was just pulling up at the stop and I quickly hop on.

"Hello sir" I say with the biggest smile on my face. I was once told that my smile seems to be my biggest strengh so ever since then I started using it more often.

"Hello" he says than turns his attention right back on the road than takes off.

Meanwhile iI'm still standing in the middle of the bus debating where I should sit.

I must be the last person this bus is picking up today cause there's only two sits left. one next to this dork looking boy who slaps me with his not so pleasant smell as I approach and this last sit next to probably the finest boy on the bus. I slowly moves closer to him and sit next down next to, did I mention the finest thing on the bus. yeah.

"Hi" he say looking at me smiling, his eyes are so beautiful and YES he got them lips to.

"Hi" I shilly answers.

"Let me guess! you're new"

"Yeah, well iI'm new to this school...yeah...uum of course....You?"

I ask him

DAMN..."What the Fuck am I doing" I thought to myself

"I'm in tenth grade" he responds still smiling. "I'm Safaree" he says holding out his hand to me "What's your name"

"My name is Onika, but you can call me Nicki" I reply still being shy.

About three stops latter the bus driver makes an other stop. I guess I wasn't the last person after all.

He opens the door and this beautiful, brown skin long haired girl got on the bus. I was the first thing she spot when she got on the bus, and the way she looks at me I knew literally I was in the wrong sit! but I still remain seated.

She walk straight to me and stares right in my face.

"You're in my sit newbie" she says leaning towards me.

"Sorry but I don't see your name anywhere" I reply trying to be tough but she ain't gon have it.

"Oh no.no you gon let her talk to me like this Safaree....is she one of your Lil hoes" she snaps at him

"Keep it down Ashley" Safaree says looking at me from the side of his eyes.

"Girl you better move your little behind next to Mr stinky over there, these two sits are for me and my man"

"Oh shit Thats her man" I thought to myself, DAMNNNN. I grab my stuff and make my way next to Mr stinky like she said. I ain't gon fight over no damn boy I ain't even know on my first day of School.

I sit there hopping this bus could fly to the school cause I can't take Mr stinky anymore.

----------------------------------------

Stay tuned for Part 3

5+ Comments & 5+ Votes

II'll post Part 3!