Part 9

-NICKI-

*The Next Day*

I Know I have to forgive Safaree. I Knew I had to and I need to do it now. I Look at my phone on the dresser deciding wether I should do it now or latter. NOW OR LATTER? what the fuck am I doing, I need to call my man now.

I take my phone and look at the screen, (Sunday May 26...1:40 pm). I need to call him now, I thought again.

BLING.....He picks up his phone the after the first ring.

"Hello" I say waiting for him to respond on the other end.

"hey Boo...How are you....I miss you so much, I thought you left me for good. I thought you've forgotten about me" he says in his sad voice, making me feel like crying

"I Miss you to, and of course I didn't forget about you, I couldn't even if I tried. I respond

We talk for a while than decided we'd meet up tonight at our favorite spot.

-TUESDAY JUNE 18..Safaree's GRADUATION- Passed

After Faree's Graduation, things been going great. we spent lots of time together since he was getting closer and closer to leaving me. next school year is going to be the worst for me since I'm going to be without both my girl Dia and Mik, and My Baby.

Safaree is leaving in two days so he can get ready for his new school in New York which he starting in a week. even his mother and Father decided to go stay there with him, being too over protective parents they are over their only son.

I've met Safaree's family. I've spent a few good moments with them, and they are Amazing people, specially his mother. She' a very sweet lady. sometimes they make me wish my parents were here wit me.

"I want to spent the night with you Boo. Is that ok" Safaree asks putting his head on my lap

"I Would Love that" I respond..."I'm really going to miss you" I say Banding my head to kiss him, it always feels right at our Favorite spot at the park, even though he took me to so many romantic dates, this always seem to be Special.

"I'm going to miss you even more, but like I promise. I'll come see you and keep in contact in everyway"

"I know" I say Caressing his head

"And don't worry, I wont fall for an other New York girl and forget about you" he says smiling. I smile back.

I want him so back right now and he doesn't even know it. I know people might be thinking we be getting it in, but the truth is Safaree and I have never gone further than kissing, maybe a little touching, but he wouldn't even go further even if I wanted to.

"You better not" I say, giving him my II'd kill both of you face.

"Can we go to your house? I Asks .. "we can watch a movie and eat some popcorns and just chill...I mean you said your parents aren't home, so we have the house to our selves" - I explain to him, hopping He'd say yes.

He agree with my request, and we get up and walk to his house.

in just a few minuts we got to Faree's house. I ran to his room knowing he would settle for us in the living room. I wanted to lay comfortable in his Arm, in his bed. doing what we never did before. After all he's leaving and I have no idea when I'm going to see him again.

He look at me and Smile, I Smile back... "I'll be waiting for you in your room" I say going up the stairs

"Ok Babe. I'll get us some popcorn and some juice. You go pick the movies k I'll be up in a sec."