TDI day 25!

I woke up from having the weirdest dream. I dreamt that I was pregnant, but had a sex change so I could live my dream of peeing while standing up. But,then I had to decide how I give birth to it… It was weird. This has nothing to do with what happened that day, I just thought I’d share.

Now back to your regularly scheduled story. I was chillin out by the pool, drinking juice, about to kill myself because of Harold, you know. The normal. “And did you know that elephants can swim 20 miles a day,” Harold ranted of his 50th fact about swimming. “They use their trunks as snorkels.”

“Thats great, Harold,” I shooked my head and texted Gwen. Not the smartest to be texting pool side or wear normal clothes and not a bathing suit, but #yolobitches… I’ll show myself out.

“Shoot me. I think im gonna kill myself if I have 2 hear one more pool fact,” I texted her.

“Whos doing that?” She asked me.

“Who do u think? Harold wont shut up! Ur the only one keeping me sane right now.”

“Haha! What about noah?”

I rolled my eyes. “Not awake yet. It is 8:30!”

“And the oldest swimming technique is the breaststroke,” Harold informed me.

I nodded and read Gwen’s next text message. “I no! This show has messed up my sleep schedule. Igg. Chris is calling me for some stupid confessional thing. He’s also yelling at me about the phone. Bye!”

I laughed. “Bye!”

“Also, the first swim races that were put on paper were in Japan in 36 bc,” Harold droned. I decided the best way to handle this was to get up, and walk away. Unfortunately, he followed me. “And the Titanic was the first boat to have a swimming pool and a gym.”

I turned around and looked at him. “Did you know that I went to juvie for maiming someone who annoyed me?”

Harold started to back away, “No… I did not know that.”

I smirked, “Then you might wanna learn from that fact…” Harold wasn’t that stupid. He backed away and ran. He fell into the pool. I had no regrets about that.

I walked inside and turned on the TV in the living room and watched, sadly, the only thing I will watch on TV: gameshows. I began to yell at the idiots on the TV about all the right answers to the questions. When will they listen to me?

“What are you doing?” Noah asked me after me screaming at stupid people for the 40th time.

“Yelling at the TV. Wanna join?” I offered. I scooted over on the couch so he could have some room.

“No, thanks. I like hearing.”

He opened to the door to walk outside. “I don’t think you want to do that…” He looked at me like “why not?” “Harold’s out there without anyone else to talk too.”

Noah sighed and sat down beside me. “What are we watching?”

“Family feud. You’ve ever-”

LeShawna came in and interrupted me. “Hey, we have to go back to the island.”

I threw my head back on the couch. “Ugh! Are you kidding me?” LeShawna shook her head. “Why?” I whined.

She shrugged. “Something about the finally. Come on!”

“Ugh!” I complained. I stood up and walked to one of the three boats that were sitting outside. Noah followed me. Twenty minutes later, we arrive at beautiful camp Wawanakwa.“Now welcome back the 21 campers who did not make it to the finals,” Chris introduced us. We all walked in.