New Year's Party

Stella's POV

I am so super duper excited for tonight!  We're going to the New Year's Eve party in the Magic Kingdom!  I had my outfit picked out all day for the party tonight.  We went to the Hollywood Studios today and had lunch at Pizza Planet, like Pizza Planet from Toy Story.  We came back to the hotel for a little while to get ready for tonight.  Tori and I played with our dolls while Genny practiced her jazz solo for a dance thingy.  She kept playing the song from that show Victorious (One of my favoritest shows ever!) Shut Up and Dance.

"Come on girls!  Stella, Tori, do you want me to do your hair?" Mommy asked as she and Josh came to our door.  Tori and I got up and ran to get Mommy and Josh.  "Hey Josh can you go downstairs and check to make sure the thing is there?" Mommy asked.  She coughed when she said 'thing' which usually means she's got a secret or something.

Josh left the room and Mommy put my hair in two little braids and then my princess tiara on top.  "Princess Stella.  And now for Princess Tori." Mommy said.  I went back to our room while Mommy put Tori's hair in a a top-knot with her princess tiara.  I watched Genny do her dance solo and she was really good.  She was doing cartwheels with no hands!  She calls them 'aerials' but Ariel is a princess, not a dance move!

"Hey babe?  It's here.  Ready when you guys are." Josh said as he came back to the room.  "Alright, s everyone close to ready?" Mommy asked.  I had changed into my shirt that said 'Sorry, but I'm the Queen' and my jean shorts.  I didn't know where my black Converse were.  "Mommy, where's my shoes?" I asked.  "On the balcony, remember they had to dry out from the rain last night?" Mommy said.  "Oh yeah!" I said as I ran to go get them.  I put them on my feet since I had them pre-tied.

"Let's go guys!  Surprise downstairs!" Mommy called, mostly to Genesis.  She was taking forever!  "Come on Gen!" Tori and I complained.  We wanted to see what was downstairs!  "I'm coming.  Hold your horses." Gen said as she came out.  She looked really pretty.  She had on a pink t-shirt that said 'Quirky', whatever that means, and her white shorts.  She even did her hair and makeup.  Probably cause we were going to a party sort of.

We finally went downstairs to see the coolest thing ever!  It was a Cinderella carriage!  "Girls, we are gonna ride this into the Magic Kingdom, and then it's gonna light up and we're gonna ride in the night time parade!" Mommy said.  I started screaming I was so excited and so was Tori.  We got in the big white pumpkin carriage after petting the Cinderella horses.  My jaw dropped when I saw the Cinderella in there!

"Hello princesses.  Oh, I see we actually have a queen!" Cinderella said as she pointed to my shirt.  "Mmhmm." I said as I did my sassy girl face.  We talked with Cinderella the whole way and Gen was using her video camera again!  "I'm vlogging Stella.  I have to do a project over what I did for Christmas break and what better than the Disney videos?" she said.  The ride into the Magic Kingdom was so cool!

Then it was time to be in the parade!  I was so excited because everyone was gonna be watching us and we'd be waving at them like real princesses!  All the parade floats lit up and the parade started.  Music was playing and there were dancers and all the lights and it was amazing!  I was looking all over the place at stuff.  I had seen someone pull Genny over before the parade and she had to go get on a different float, which was kinda sad.  I wanted her to be on this one with us!

"We're gonna see sissy in a little bit guys.  She's doing something really cool.  You'll see." Josh said.  I sighed and went back to smiling and waving at the people.  I think some people were recognizing us because come screamed an pointed at us.  I waved, smiled, and blew kisses at them.  That's what Miss Amy, my very own agent, said that I should do whenever someone notices me like the paps.

We finished on the parade and I was still waiting to see Genesis.  Where was she!?  "Tori, Stella!  Look and watch!" Josh said as he pointed in front of us.  I saw the pretty and colorfully lit stage.  Then music started and I heard singing  It sounded like sissy!  Then she came up from the floor!

'I'm so fancy!  You already know!'

'I'm in the fast lane, from LA to Tokyo.'

I loved the song sissy was singing!  It was the 'Fancy' song by Iggy Azalea!  I sang along with it and was watching the people around scream "That's Genesis Lawrence!"  Yeah!  And guess what else?  That's my sister!  She sang two more songs that I recognized.  It was 'Animals' by Maroon 5 and 'Stronger' by Kelly Clarkson.  When she was done, she jumped down from the stage and met up with us.  "You did so so so good!" I told her and Tori hugged her.  "Thanks guys.  I just gave them the first three songs in my head!" Genny said.  "Well you did fantastic!" Mommy said as she hugged Genny.

The rest of the night was super duper awesome.  There was a huge party in the Cinderella castle after the fireworks.  Which was also awesome!  There was a lot or people and dancing and there was an ice cream bar!  I took full advantage of that!  My ice cream sundae was probably bigger than all of Disney World!  IT was really fun being there and then a big TV was turned on to watch a 'ball drop'.  I wasn't sure what the ball was but everyone counted down from ten and then after they said '1' they all screamed, "Happy New Year!".  Then after that Josh and Mommy kissed!  It was so gross!

But Disney World is pretty awesome!

***Howdy ya'll I am so sorry for not having the motivation to update lately, but I will try to update more and at least finish this book by the first week on June.  Please leave comments below about whatever you want!  Always DM me, I have no life!