PART 2: Chapter 6

Beyoncé POV:

Shock took over my body as I stared at my dad without being able to say a word. Everything inside me was saying 'Beyoncé get up, explain you weren't doing anything' but my body refused to follow instruction. I was scared of what might happen, worried about their view of me but above all ...embarrassed. How long had they been standing there? How much did they see or hear? What were they thinking? Solange being Solange giggled to herself at the sight of a boy in my room, she obviously didn't have a problem with it and thought the scene was quite funny. My mom was disappointed having had a long conversation about not giving yourself up to a boy over such a short amount of time, she stressed the importance of saving your first time for the perfect moment with someone I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with and not rushing into it. She told me she honestly didn't want me having Sex soon but if I did decide to do it just make sure it's protected and that we keep it to ourselves. She stressed the importance of keeping it sacred because it's between us and no one else. That's the only way to make sure it stays special and intimate. She wanted us to have a strong bond. I honestly wasn't going to do anything with him, I was just kissing him. That's all. He was kissing me. But I guess the image of your daughter with her hands pinned up by a shirtless man talking about how he wanted to kiss her and touch her and make her happy was rather suggestive of Sex. Of course my father would walk in and expect the worse and to add to that he didn't even know such a person called Shawn Carter existed in this world. He had no clue who this man was on top of me and he didn't like it.

"GET UP!" My dad yelled at the two of us. Jay quickly jumped off my bed and grabbed his shirt while I fixed my clothes and looked at my dad. I didn't want to disappoint him or make him upset. He meant so much to me and with everything going on it was the last thing on my mind but I've blown in haven't I? "Who are you?" He asked Jay a lot calmer than I expected he would.

"I'm Shawn Carter, Sir. I'm sorry you saw what you did but if you'd let us expla-" Jay began as he fixed his top a little but before he could even finish his sentence my father cut him off with the sound of his fist hitting my table next to him as he looked between the two of us.

"Explain?" He yelled, "Explain what? That you're taking advantage of my vulnerable daughter! That you've lead her to believe you love her to get into her panties! That you have no respect for women" I stepped forward shaking my head at my dad but still no words were able to come out. I was too scared. My whole live I've always needed his approval, I needed him to be on my side and that's how it's always been. But now it was different, he was angry at me and I was scared of that. I was scared of failure, scared of making a mistake and not being the daughter he wanted me to be. I've already caused enough mess I didn't want to cause any more.

"No, It's not like that, Sir. I love your daughter and I flew here just to see her to make sure she was okay after all that's been going on. I needed to be here for her. We've missed each other a lot and we were just kissing. Honestly it wasn't going to go any further and I would never take advantage of her. She means too much to me for me to betray her trust in such a way." Jay tried to explain himself but somehow in doing so it just made my dad angrier as he looked over to me and I breathed heavily as I bit down on my bottom lip.

"Who is this boy?" He asked looking directly at me, no not me... my soul. He was reading me and he knew I was scared, he knew I could barely breath and that my vocal chords had suddenly stopped working. He knew he had to put me on the spot to get anything out of me.

"Sha-" Jay began but my dad cut his eyes at him fast then spoke,

"I didn't ask you!" He yelled. He looked back at me and told me to talk but not by saying it out loud but with his eyes instead. I looked back at my mom who nodded her head at me encouraging me to talk and so I gulped and looked back at my dad.