PART 2: Chapter 4

Michelle POV

I opened my eyes and reached my hand over to turn the alarm off. The fire meant that school was starting later than usual most days as they had people coming in to fix everything up. Typical of my school to burn but still be open the next day. It was never closed, the end of the world could be coming and it would still be open. Typical. I stretched as I sat up and yawned.

"You've got hours 'till school, why you up so early?" I looked over at Uncle Reece who was sat on the chair on the other side of my bedroom. He was wearing sweatpants and that was it. I gulped quickly and pulled the sheets over my body a little more. He scared me, he scared me a lot. I was afraid of what he might do to me. "You not gonna talk?" He asked, I looked down and breathed heavily. "Michelle!" He yelled causing me to jump. I bit my lip to stop me from crying and he walked over to me fast before grabbing my hair and pulling my body off the bed throwing me to the floor.

"Please" I begged. He looked over my body with wide eyes.

"What are you wearing?" He asked, he grabbed a hold of the bottom of the black baby doll and pulled at it. "Who is this for?" He asked. I cried into the floor before looking up at him.

"No one" I cried. He came down to my level and grabbed my face,

"Has a boy touched you?" He asked, I just looked at him scared. I looked into his eyes as I tried to breath and he repeated himself, "Has a boy touched you!" He screamed in my face. I began shaking my head fast as the tears all fell down. "You liar!" He threw my head out of his hands causing me to hit the floor hard again.

"No, No I'm not lying. Please" I put my hand up begging for mercy but he didn't care. He began kicking me over and over again causing agonising pain to flow throughout my body before reaching down and punching me in the face. He did this on a regular basis. He liked to hit me, he never did anything else.

"You Sinner! God sees all! He sees what sins you commit with those boys in your school!" He continued to beat me before pulling off his belt and smacking me with it.

"Ahhh!" I screamed, "Please, I've done nothing wrong!" He continued to hit me

I continued to cry.

Kelly POV:

I sat on the desk in the classroom cold, my nipples standing not from arousal but the low temperature. I let my hair fall on my bare shoulders as I sat straight.

"I do love our time together" He walked around the desk running his white hands over my chocolate skin. Mr Baker leaned in close and I closed my eyes before leaning away from him. "Don't you?" he whispered. I swallowed and nodded my head slowly.

"Yes, sir" I said with shaky breath. I began sobbing and fell into a slouch causing him to grab me and bend me over the table. He was careful of my hands which were bound together in the hand cuffs before shoving himself into me from behind as I cried onto his desk.

"You can't tell anyone you nigger!" He yelled as he leaned over and I felt his large stomach pushed up against my back, "They won't believe you" He chuckled and licked my ear thrusting into me again and again. I felt my hip bone hit the table repeatedly but those bruises wouldn't show next to the rest of them. The ones where he had gripped my thighs as I rid him, or where he slapped my ass as he hit it form the back or where my back had hit things on the wall as he fucked me. Always fucking me and never getting caught. "There's nothing you can do about it!" He laughed. He said it so often I believed him, there was nothing I could do about it. He's a teacher, it's his word against mine.

Nicki POV:

I sat in the chair waiting for the doctor to get back. I looked over at Meek who had come back from College yesterday just for this. To see if we were having a child. I squeezed his hand a little and looked at him, "I'm sorry" I said. He quickly stood up and kissed me,