eye of the storm

Be john ===>

Its been about a week since Jake brought dirk back and the dark , depressed mood was removed from the house. Jake has been treating dirk like a prince. He was really scared to let go of dirk and dirk knew this so he let him do as he pleased.

You were currently out and about with Dave do to Jake hitting a time of the month.

When a level 4 reaches his mature state they have a 3 to 7 day process that's similar to heat. The only difference is they can control themselves. Normally you would leave the house because Jake would be to loud with some toys but since he now has dirk you definitely didn't want to be there. You were taken from your thoughts as Dave squeezed your hand a bit.

" yes?" You asked

" i asked where do you want to eat for dinner " Dave said looking over at you.

" um I don't care " you said with a small smile.

" okay Chinese " Dave said

" ew no" you reply

" then Mexican? " he said with a glare

" ewww noo" you whined

"Then where!" He yelled

" pizza " you giggled a bit making him sigh.

" your a pain you know that" Dave said squeezing your had for a second.

" yes but I'm your pain" you reply hugging him as you walk.

Dave put his arm around you as he walked you to the pizza place.

As you walked your head got dizzy making you trip a bit.

"john your okay "? Dave asked as you held your head.

" yeah...yeah... I'm fine....really lets go eat" you reply shaking your head a bit. Dave nods and continued to walk with you.

" so pizza?" You asked holding onto Dave more.

" yes, all you want to " Dave said making you smile.

He walks you into the front door of the pizza place. You quickly got a table as he went to order.

You tapped your finger on the table annoyed at how long it was taking.

Dave ordered and came back to the table.

"Where is the food?" You asked

" chill dude it need to be made" Dave said sitting across from you.

Be Dave===>

You sat watching john play with his shirt a bit.

" you know that shirt is really nice " you said leaning on your hand.

" is it?" John said looking up at you.

" yes but it would look even better on my floor" you said with a smirk.

John looked confused for a moment then he also smirked.

" of really? The pizza man said the same thing when it was on the floor" john smirked at you.

"What...." you said coldly.

" you always blushed or hide your face when i said stuff like that. What got into you" you asked curious.

" the pizza man " john added making you glare a bit.