stupidity

Be Dirk ===>

Jake seemed happy the next morning, probably because of his work on trying to harm people. He's an idiot, trying to harm people with Hunters around. He should know it'll never happen.
The other teens were getting in their boats with their cabin members. You got in the back of the boat as Jake got in the front. He faced, you crossing his leg over the other with a pleased look on his face. You growl a bit before the teacher pushed you offshore. If you didn't drown this demon here, it'd be a miracle. You got halfway out to the lake like other students did before stopping.
"You're a good sword fighter." Jake said, tapping his hand on the side of the metal boat.
"I know... And you're a terrible one." You commented, making Jake glare at you.
"But... You're a really good shot..." You added, making him smile a bit. Why did you compliment him? You don't know, but it annoyed you.
You stood up, getting as close you could to Jake before you grabbed him by the shirt, pulling him up.
"I warned you not to try to hurt anyone here, Jake." You growled.
"I haven't. And I don't plan to." He said with a serious face that you knew he was faking.
"DON'T play dumb with me Jake! I know you put hexes on all the boats so they would get harmed, but your plan failed. You never try and hurt humans when a Hunter is around!" You said smirking.
Jake's eyes grew wide for a second, then you felt your cheek sting. Jake had just slapped you, and hard too.
"Don't tell me you took them off?!" Jake said in an urgent whisper.
Your anger was boiling over, but you stayed quiet.
Jake's eyes grew even more wide.
"EVERYBODY STOP MOVING. NOW!" He screamed out, making everyone stop and look at him. Jake whispered into his hand but you could hear his voice like it was right next to your ear.
"There is something in the water... Do not move. When it all calms down, one boat at a time will make its way to the cabins. If anything goes wrong, head to the trees on the left, okay? " Jake's voice said, making some of the kids looked worried.
The teacher stood up " JAKE! YOU WILL NOT CUT THIS LESSON SHORT WITH YOUR TRICKS! EVERYONE, IT'S FINE! WE CHECKED THE LAKE FOR ALLIGATORS AND EVEN SHARKS!" She yelled out, making Jake dart his eyes to the water. His breathing started to pick up, like he was actually worried.
He spun around to face you. "Dirk. I will move you to your brothers and John's boat, then you will take them to dry land. Got it?" He whispered, looking at John to nod his head. You see John tell Dave something and for a split second, Dave questioned it before slowly making his way over.
"Jake, you tell me what the FUCK you did." You growled at Jake, pulling him over.
Jake looked like he snapped at you.
"You fucking idiot...! That mark was a demon ward!" He hissed. He grabbed the back of your head, forcing you to look out at the water. For a second, it was like your eyes had sonar. You saw about 30 level 2 demons swimming around, some starting to circle under the boats.
"This fucking lake is a nesting ground for water level 2 demons." He whispered. Your eyes widened. Jake was... Trying to help people...?
"AHH stop it!" A girl giggled as her cabin member played around. They were pushing and splashing one another.
Jake tried to get them to stop without being to loud, but it was too late.
The one girl who giggled was pushed into the water.
"Get out of the water!" Jake yelled. You slowly realized what was going on.
"Whoa, whoa, calm down, Katniss! She is fine" The one girl who pushed her said. "It's fine! There's nothing in the water." She added. As soon as she did, the girl who was pushed into the water was dragged underwater with a half scream. Bubbles came up, then a splash of red filled the water.
There was a silent pause, until the girl who pushed her started to screamed out in horror. Everyone started to scream and panic. The girl who pushed the other girl into the water stopped screaming when she saw something swimming to her boat. It was something that looked like a giant, man-eating frog. It had two tails , big back legs, and tiny arms. It jumped out of the water, chomping down on the girl. Its mouth was huge. It had the girl's entire upper half and all the way down to her ankles in its mouth. Blood shot out from its mouth as it took the bite, leaving behind a severed foot. It sank back into the bloody water with its meal.
Jake turned to you, then picked you up. In a second, you were being thrown to shoreline. You hit the shore hard, but nothing broke. Without hesitation, you ran to your cabin, grabbing your sword and some salt. You make a mad dash back out to see John. His eyes were glowing as the wind picked up, making the boats head to the treeline. You watch more and more of the Level 2 demons come out of the water, running after the students. Jake was helping the students get to the treeline which the level 2 demons seemed to have an aversion to.

Dave was in the middle of running over to you when a level 2 jumped out of a water, lunging at Dave. As you watched this, a fear of losing your brother hit you hard. Fear started to bust down your door.
Before you had a chance to move, the frog demon was blasted back into the water.
You and Dave looked to see John breathing heavily as he put his arms down.
"Dave...! Are you okay?!" You went over to make sure he was okay. Dave just nods before looking over at John.
"Okay, go with the others! You too, John. Make sure they're far away until I come back." You said, pushing Dave away.
A scream caught your ear. You spun around to see a girl on top of an overturned boat, crying bloody murder.
Jake saw this and ran as fast as he could up the boardwalk before diving headfirst into the water. He was trying his very best to not show what he truly was. He got over to the girl, with no ripples just silence.
"Miss, you need to be quiet and trust me get down. I will take you out of the water." Jake whispered. You had no clue how you could hear him. It was like all your senses were 10x better then normal. You watched as the girl slowly climbed down onto Jake's back.
With her on his back, Jake slowly made his way over to the shoreline. He must have done something to make them leave him alone, because they made it back to shore safely.
The girl thanked him before running off into the woods like he told her to do.

Jake flopped on the sand, just laying there like he was tired. You went over to him to make sure that he was okay.
"Hey... Are you good?" You asked looking down at Jake, who was face first in sand. He held up a thumbs up, as a sign that he was okay. You roll your eyes before going down to pick him up.
"Why are you so tired...?" You mumbled, getting under his arm to carry him.
"Um... Excuse you! We are still more like humans! It's because we can't use or powers freely in our human forms. We have limits to them, and if we are running and doing other things, it will limit it even more..." He breathed.
John and Dave were waiting behind the tree line for you and Jake to finish up.
"Hey, bro... Is everyone okay?" You asked Dave, about the other students.
"They're freaking out, but other than the 2 we lost, they're fine. The police are coming, so we need to hide our stuff." He said walking over to you.
"Yeah, I know. Jake here is low on juice... Can you take him to the--" You stopped talking when Jake was ripped from your arms. You spun around to see something wrapped around his legs, dragging him into the water. The next second, something was wrapped around your own legs, pulling you in as well.

The water was muddy and hard to see through, but you manage to see Jake, who was barely awake. His eyes were barely open as you were both dragged down. You were starting to run out of breath, making you start to panic. A hand stopped you from thrashing around. Jake held onto your arm as he slowly used your body to lower himself to the thing wrapped around your legs. Jake then bit down hard on the thing, snapping it in two.
As soon as the line was cut, Jake was almost completely out of your sight. It didn't help that you were about to pass out from air loss. However, you felt something push on your back, like something was pushing you up out of the water. As soon as the water broke, you took a gasp of air, coughing up water. Your brother Dave came sprinting over to you before helping you up. You looked behind you to see the thing that pushed you out was a giant hand made out of rock and dirt that slowly started to turn to mud.
" Dirk! Are you okay?! What happened? " Dave said urgently, smacking your face a bit.
You were in a bit of a daze as you watch John stand by the water with a worried look on his face.
" Jake... He saved my life... and half of the students here...." You said, coughing up a bit of water.
"Same for John...." Dave said as he looked over to John.
" Where... Where's Jake...?" You asked dave, not truly sure of what was going on.