GRAAAAA

Be dave ===>

For the past week you have been balancing john and your brother on your plate.
Ever since what gamzee said to him after jake and john left had him changed, and not for the better. He almost completely shut himself off to other people. Even jake who even you can see does way too much with almost nothing in return.

Jake has saved you and your brother about 5 times now and even after he saved whoever was hurt he treated you like you were the most fragile thing.
You knew dirk had a thing for him even if he wouldn't say he did. Man what gamzee said must of hit him hard.

~ flash back to the night they killed gamzee ~

Gamzee coughed up purple blood as you pull your sword from his lower left side. He stumbled back to only fall to the floor. What jake did to him really did a number so it was almost cruel what you both were doing.
" I'm getting bored of this " dirk said walking over getting ready to cut his head off.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT I CAN TAKE YOU TO SEE YOUR OLDER BROTHER *honk* " gamzee yelled making dirk freeze.
"What did you just say" dirk said putting his sword to gamzee's neck.
" you heard me I cant take you to your older brother. He wants to see you both! You just have to do one thing!" Gamzee said looking up to dirk then over to you. Dirk growled a bit.
" that's a death wish if your fucking with us" dirk growled again pushing the sword down a bit.
" IM NOT IM NOT I CAN HE REALLY WANTS TO SEE YOU BOTH. HE WANTS TO SEE HOW DAVE GREW UP AND HOW YOU GREW AS WELL DIRK *honk* " gamzee yelled a bit panicked.
" take me " dirk growled
" you have to make me a deal you have to do something for me before I do something for you" gamzee said as dirk took the sword from his neck.

" fine tell me what you want" dirk said not letting gamzee get up
" YOU DIRK NEED TO KILL JAKE ENGLISH AND FOR AN EXTRA DAVE YOU KILL JOHN *honk*" gamzee said making you recoil.
" no! We aren't doing that" you yelled at him walking over.
"......and you will let me see him? Would I be able to talk to him?" Dirk said in a quiet tone.
" yes you would be able to talk to him just shake my hand and the deal is done" gamzee said raising his hand.

Dirk looked at his hand like he was actually debating it but before he could do anything you were over there stabbing gamzee in his heart.
"HAL....CAN......TOO...* honk* " gamzee said in pain as you stabbed him before he dropped dead.

~ flash back over~

You realize Jake hadn't come back from yelling at dirk for a while. Dirk better of not done anything to him because you would personally kill him.

" jake?" John mumbled sitting up. When he saw you a light blush ran across his face.
" oh hello dave " john said looking down. You smile leaning over to kiss his head softly.
"Hey you feeling better?" You asked softly. You and john have kind of had a secret relationship I mean you have had it ever since that school camping trip. John told you everything he knew as kinda of a peace treaty between the both of you. He was pretty adorable you had to say that. You never were really into the demon hunting job you only did it for dirk really.
John smiles softly " I'm better now thank you" he said softly leaning on you.

" are you hungry at all?" You asked putting an arm around him.
" oh god no please no more food I can't jake feeds me to much" he huffed snuggling in.

" hah hah he is only watching out for you " you defend him.
" so! Doesn't mean he need to feed me SIX times a day I know he puts the blood in my food I...I just can't tell what food has the blood in it..." john pouts a bit making you smile.

" anyways where is he?" He asked.
" good question. ....dirk had well another bitch fit jake snapped going after him to yell at him. " you told him making john get up looking worried.
" is that what I felt?" He said getting up really fast stumbling. You caught him "jeez, what's wrong?!" You asked helping john get stable.
" your brother is being an idiot and hurting jake I can tell" he said with a huff.

Be jake ===>

You flew and flew your tears clouding your eyes. You quickly found yourself hitting something making you fall to the floor with a crack on a bone.
You cry out for a moment till it healed. You then just lay on the floor not moving. You didn't want to move you don't know why your tears wouldn't stop. You just kept crying.

Be john ===>

You quickly ran with dave to where you felt dirk was. When you got there dirk pointed a sword at you making dave growl a bit.
" what do you think you're doing dirk" dave said slowly moving you behind him.
" .....I don't know....I don't know anymore" dirk said getting ready to attack.
" where is jake!" You yelled at dirk. He just scowled.
" the fucker ran away crying like the coward he is " dirk said coldly.

Before you could say anything dave did.
"HOW can you say that after everything he fucking did for us" dave yelled.
" HE WAS TRYING TO BE-FRIEND US BECAUSE HE IS SCARED OF US" dirk yelled angry.

"HE WAS trying to keep a promise!" You yelled at him.
" And I'm keeping mine to my older brother! To protect dave" dirk said coldly.
" I have had enough of you both especially you john. You and your sneaky ways of getting into dave's mind haven't think I noticed! " dirk yelled making you jump a bit.

" YOU HAVE A THING FOR JAKE " dave yelled.
"HE IS FUCKING WITH MY HEAD" dirk yelled.
"NO NO HE IS NOT! YOU MADE HIM GENEULLY HAPPY! HOW DARE YOU PLAY WITH HIS HEART! HE HAS BEEN THROWN A SHIT TONE MORE THAN YOU AND BOOO HOOO YOUR BROTHER DIED BOOOO HOOO. YOUR BROTHER DIED TO PROTECT YOU HIS WHOLE FAMILY WAS KILLED IN FRONT OF HIM BY HIS LOVED ONE. HE WAS ALONE AND BROKEN FOR SO LONG NOT UNDERSTANDING WHY HE WAS LIKE THIS. HE DIDN'T HAVE TO SAVE ANYONE AT THE CAMP. HE DIDN'T HAVE TO HELP YOU. HE DIDN'T HAVE TO BE PULLED INTO YOUR SHIT! HE TOOK CARE OF YOU LET YOU STAY WITH US AND YOU GO AND DO THIS. THIS IS WHY HUMANS FUCKING SUCK! YOU CALL US MONSTERS BUT YOU ALL NEED TO LOOK IN THE FUCKING MIRROR " you screamed at him before you stormed off.

Be Dave ====> (sorry all the switching )

"Good fucking job dirk " you scowl at dirk who just looks broken.
" I don't know I don't know anymore ...I wanna see bro but ...but" dirk said holding his head.

"FUCK HIM MAN HE IS DEAD" you yelled at him.
" THATS HARDER FOR ME THEN YOU" he yelled back.
" YES YES IT IS CUZ IM NOT STUCK IN THE PAST LIKE YOU ARE. I'M LOOKING IN THE NOW WHERE I HAVE A LOVING DEMON BOYFRIEND THAT CARES" you screamed at him.
" bro is dead his time ran out you need to stop living in the past and stop trying to be a noble fuck when your not human. Better yet your dirk strider a hybrid of human, demon, and angle. Stop letting hat crazed fuck influence your mind." You growled at dirk who looked down at his sword that had jakes green blood on it. He looked distraught.
"What....what have I done?" Dirk said dropping his sword.

" thats for you to fix dirk" you spat at him before you left him there in the forest alone.