well ...

Be jake ====>

You found him. Hal. You went to dirks home to check and he was there getting something from the computer. You managed to sneak in but when you got to close he heard you.  You were currently pinned to a wall.
" look at what fate dragged in" hal said with a smirk.
"  it's 'cat dragged in', you bucket  of bolts" you scolded trying to pull away. You found every bit of strength taken from you.
" now now we just started this talk and you want it to end already? " hal said tightening his hold on you.
" where  is john?!" You said with venom.
" john? John who? Papa john? John smith? John doh?" Hal said being a cocky lil shit.
" you know who I am talking about " you said to him.
Hal gave a low laugh.
" yes john Egbert  I know Him...where did I put that boy? Hmm...no...not there.....wait...maybe...no..no" hal said making you extremely angry.
"  WHERE IS HE" you yelled trying to thrash around .
Hal just pushed you further against the wall almost breaking you arm making you whimper.
" see....just like that your weak and just like a human. It would be a shame if I broke your arm wouldn't it now.  You wouldn't  be able to heal when I'm here " hal said with a smirk
" now if I remember correctly I think....I gave that boy to the higher ups " hal said smirking.
" what do you mean" you said angry trying to ignore the pain in your arm as it's on the verge of breaking.
Hal smirks looking up then back at you.
you looked up to see nothing  but then it hits you.
"YOU FUCKER THEY WILL KILL HIM GIVE HIM BACK" you yelled in anger.
" no no we-they won't, dear they won't ...they might ruff him up a bit...but nothing to bad " hal smirked 
" by this time your lil boy toy should be dead and gone"  hal added his hold on you lifting. You spin around to back hand him but he was gone.    
" boy toy?.....dirk" you  realized what he meant making you run out the house. You started to return to your normal self as you ran. You picked up the speed as you ran to your home. You burst in the door.
"DIRK!?" You called out running into the back room.
You walk into a destroyed room and to a dirk sitting in a corner.
You slowly walk to him.
"Hey...what happened " you asked softly.
"...this...guy...well...he was...my older brother he...he showed up out of the blue and....he attacked me...saying things....then I got upset  and hit him with a keyboard  and my brother turned into....a grey skinned man with long candy corn color horns and puffy black hair" dirk said slowly making you grit your teeth.
" did...he honk at all?" You asked hoping you were wrong but dirk nods.
" hell....it was gamzee" you mumbled annoyed.
" who is gamzee?" Dirk asked taking a deep breath before standing.
".....he is an angel. ...." you said following his steps.
" he didn't  look like one" dirk said
" yes he doesn't  but he is a war angle. I know very little of the angels all I know is that there are two types.  War angle are grey skinned people with horns, and then there are peace angles. The peace  angels are the ones in folk tail that come see you and help you out even if they kill you after " you mumbled.
" why did he come at me like my brother?" Dirk said looking around  the room " and sorry for the room" he added.
" I know 2 war angles in all. There are more I just know 2.  I know karkat the most in the friends way but gamzee I know the best in the enemies way.....he....he has powers of madness. He drives his opponent mad. He will always sneak attack you but the longer you stay under his influence  the less sanity you have.  He attacked me once.... he came at me as my sister. I fell for it only for awhile. ....I kinda. ...ripped one of his wings off....so he kinda hates my guts" you say slowly looking away.
" why was he coming after me" dirk said confused
" hal....I found him and well.....he gave john to the angel. ..he is working with them..." you said trying not to have a panic attack.
"Are you okay?" Dirk asked rubbing your back some.
"IIIMMM fIINNE AHAH ITS ONLY MY COUSIN  WHO WAS TAKEN BY THE ANGEL HES ONLY MY LAST FAMILY MEMBER! HE IS ONLY MY LIFE" you said snapping a bit but you calm down .
" I'm fine. ..I'm fine...totally fine...we need to find hal again. ......." you said trying to keep your melt down on the inside.
"Jake....let it out.... don't keep it on the inside "  dirk said pulling  you into a hug.
"I'm...I'm fine. ..I'm ...co-completely fine" you said as tears started to fall from your eyes. It wasn't long till you were in the middle of your break down .