anger

Be jake ===>

You were freaking out. John was gone you couldn't smell him, you couldn't tell where he was none of it.
You were now taking it out on dave for losing him. Dirk gave dave cash to fo sleep at motel tonight saying shit like " I don't want him to strangle you in your sleep " . Bitch please like a little distance is going to keep you from killing dave. HE lost your cousin your family and your being the bad guy.

After dave left dirk came over pulling his laptop over to sit with you.
You let out a huff of anger as dirk pulls you over into a hold.
" where is hal I wanna look for him" you said annoyed. Dirk sighs.
" he hasn't been active we have no clue where he is!" Dirk said with a huff.
" I want to find him" you growl in anger "fuck this I'm going out" you growl pushing off dirk going out to search.

Be dirk ====>

You let out a sigh as jake left. You went back to your desk to work from there. Your laptop scanning the news as you worked on codes.
You worked for a few hours.
Something started to pick at the back of your head.
"Your fault " a familiar voice called put in the back of the room.
You turned around to see nothing. You looked around to have a dark feeling behind you. "FaIlURe " it said making you spin around to see a dark figure with a smirk on it's face.
It disappeared making you jump back. When you did black smoke arms wrapped around you. You try and see who was holding you. When you saw who it was your stomach turned in notes.
" why did you wish me to die dirk. Why didn't you help " your dead older brother said. He was made of black smoke as he held onto you.
" tell me why I'm dead and your not" he said gritting his teeth. You got a bad feeling as you flipped him. Your brother pops into a black smoke that reforms in front of you kicking you in the face. He was light as air but hit like steel. You fell back as your brother formed a sword from his body.
" end my pain with your pain " he said calmy as he tried to stab you.
You kicked up on his hands disarming him for a moment till the smoke formed back in his hands. You pushed back off the ground flipping away. You grabbed one of your swords off the wall to spin around . Your brother jabbed his sword at your head you barley getting out of the way. You took this chance to drag your blade up his chest. You cut right through him the only difference was he closed back up. Your brother slashed his sword at you again making you duck out of the situation. He hit the wall leaving a slash mark. He followed you slashing at you.
" die dirk" he growled
You block his sword having a stand off.
He pushed down on you making you lean back on your computer table.
" it's your fault dirk you must pay" he said coldy as he pushed you back more.
" shut....UP!" You yelled grabbed the computer keybored. You bashed it on his head expecting it to go straight through but it didn't. It hit a solid not smoke. Your brother honked in pain. He looked at you half his face well distorted. The smoke fluctuated to show a grey skinned being. The smoke raised off his head to show a long pair of horns. In seconds the smoke was back to show your brother.
Anger took over.
" HOW DARE YOU TAKE HIS FORM " you yelled in anger kicking him off you. You charged him slashing and stabbing at him. Your brother well the importer was having trouble keeping up. Now your blade was damaging him. You slashed at his face as purple blood spilled out. The smoke cleared out to show what you saw before. He indeed had long horns and now thanks to you a long gash across his face leaking purple blood. He growled letting out a big flash of white light before he disappeared.
You were left with the room you had been staying at in jakes home a mess of purple blood on the floor broken objects and slash marks in the wall.
If jake wasn't already mad he will be now.