Chapter 19: Mutual Treatment

Kenzie's POV:

I log onto Cliqstr to see if there's any posts about what happened today.

I know I'm an idiot for doing this, but it's almost impossible to stop yourself from checking.

When I log on, I see tons of posts about today. With captions along the lines of:

"This bitch is so stupid, deserves everything she got today"

"I'm glad that this happened to her"

"She should kill herself already"

"Did anybody else notice the cuts on her arm?"

But then I come across a comment not about me, but Brynn.

"Can believe that she was the one hating on the bitch Kenzie"

"Brynn should kill herself along with Kenzie"

"She leaked the video?? Ugh, nobody wanted to see Kenzie's fat body"

I now realize what I've done.

I exposed Brynn for leaking my video, and the account.

She is getting all of the hate.

Because of me.

And I need to fix this.

So instead of texting Brynn, I go to her house.

                         +++

I walk up the steps of Brynn's house and barge in without even knocking.

Brynn is always home alone because her parents are always out on vacations, and her siblings refuse to stay home alone. So Brynn never has anybody to comfort her.

I run up the steps of her house and find her in her bathroom with a bottle of pills.

I gasp , "Brynn!" I scream, then I run up to her and hug her , "Don't do this..."

She pushes me away and stands up

"Get the hell away from me!" She cries

"But Brynn..."

"You are the reason ALL of this is happening to me! I should have never apologized for what I did!"

"Brynn, now you know what I went through when you did that shit to me!"

She doesn'f talk for a little when she realizes what I'm saying is true, then she starts sobbing.

"Brynn, it's okay..." I say, embracing her in a tight hug

"No, i-it's n-not okay! I'm s-s-s-sorry"

"It's okay! I forgive you Brynn!"

"Really?" She sniffles

"Yes, of course." I smile , "why don't you go get yourself cleaned up?"

"Okay" she smiles

I then exit the bathroom and sit down in a chair in her room. Then I open Cliqstr and scroll through my feed.

I come across a posts, making me instantly regret me decision going on there. It's a post about Brynn. Of her when we got the paper thrown at us.

"Ugh, I can't believe Brynn did that to Kenzie. I still don'g feel bad for Kenzie, but Brynn is such a bitch."

"Omfg Brynn is such a bitch for doing that to her"

"Brynn is so rude"

"Brynn should just kill herself already"

"Did anybody else realize how Kenzie snitched on Brynn?"

Then it hits me. Harder than the paper balls from earlier.

I told the whole school about what Brynn did to me.

I made her life a living hell.

"Kenzie!" I hear Brynn shout as she walks out of the bathroom in her pajamas.

"W-what is it Brynn?" I ask nervously

"Have you seen my phone anywhere? I've been looking all over the place." She says while looking under a pillow.

"N-no I haven't" I reply

"That's strange, where could it be?"

"M-maybe downstairs! Ya- go check downstairs!"

"Ah! Here it is!" She says while unlocking her phone , "I'm gonna go on Cliqstr"

"No- no- we should- uh- go do something else! Yes! How bout we go outside!" I say grabbing her hand

"Why are you acting so strange...?" She asks, looking down at her phone, a frown overtaking her smile , "Oh. I see."

"Brynn, I'm-"

"Kenzie, it's okay. I just wish you would've told me instead of hiding it from me."

"I just didn't want you to get hurt again" I say, embracing her in a big hug.

"If only it was that easy" she whispers.

                         +++

{SO SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES OMGGGGG. But I have some updates!

RECOMMEND READING

1. New cover woop woop!
2. I GOT A PUPPY

HIS NAME IS BENTLEY HE IS A CHIHUAHUA POMERANIAN MIX AND NO YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM

3. We won our first softball game on Saturday!!!!!11!1!1!

4. THE BIGGEST ANNOUNCEMENT EVER

I am having one of my friends on Instagram make me a trailer for this book! She is a really good editor and agreed to making a trailer for the book🎉It should be out in like 1-7 business days??

Soooo ya, rlly hyped.

10 votes and 4 comments for more??}