Chapter 5: Party Girls

Mackenzie's POV:
"Thank you so much Brynn" I say, "for always being here for me"

I lay, still wrapped in her arms

"You're welcome, Mackenzie" she replies, "I have an idea"

"What may that be?" I ask

"My friend is hosting a party tonight, and the whole school is going to be there, we should go!"

I sit up and sigh

"Brynnnnn"

"What Mackenzie?"

"You know I'm not into this kind of stuff"

"Come onnn! It will be fun!" She says grabbing my hands and smiling. I look up at her and smile

"Fineee"

"Thatta girl!" She says, slapping my back, "now get dressed, we got school"

I start to get up and brush my teeth, then I see Brynn poke her head in the bathroom door

"Orrrr" she says, starting to walk in, "we could skip school and go shopping for the party instead"

"I like that idea much better" I say smiling

I get dressed in black jeans, an Adidas t-shirt, and black and white nike tennis shoes. Then I pulled my hair back into two french braids.

Let's go!+++Brynn and I walk into the mall, and the first store we instantly go to is h&m

Let's go!
+++
Brynn and I walk into the mall, and the first store we instantly go to is h&m.

"I'm going to go over here and look for a cute dress" I say, pointing to a section that consist of dresses.

I look through the racks, and find a dark pink dress with thin lighter pink stripes, and it goes right above my knees. I instantly fall in love.

(Check cover photo for a pic of the dress)

I walk up to Brynn holding the dress

"Brynny, look what I found!"

"That's hot" she says laughing.

I join in on her laughing.

"What have you found?" I ask

She shows me a white 2 piece dress. The bottom part is a skirt that goes to her knees, and the top in a tank style.

"I LOVE it" I say

"Let's check out" she says, taking my dress and setting it on the checkout counter.

+++

I look into the mirror at my reflection. Then Brynn walks up behind me.

"You look GREAT."