Chapter 6: John4123

Mackenzie's POV:
"Shhhh! She's waking up!"
"Is she okay?"
"I'm going to get her some water"

My eyes flutter open to see Brynn, Maddie, and my mom going downstairs. I sit up in my bed and rub my head.

"What happened?" I mumble

"Well.... Do you want the truth?" Brynn asks

"Duh" I sarcastically say

"Well, you got wasted while playing spin the bottle at the party last night. Maddie then came and picked us up, and told your mom you had fallen while running home from my house and hit your head" Brynn explains.

I shrug my shoulders, "makes sense I guess" my mom then walks in with a water bottle, and I gulp it down.

"Next time, Mackenzie, get a ride home." My mom says

"Okay okay"

"Well, I gotta get home." Brynn says, "bye Kenzie!" She gives me a hug and walks out of the room. Maddie and my mom follow her out, and shut the door behind them.

I lay my head on my pillow and take a nap.

+++

I wake up from my nap at about 7:30pm. I get my laptop and go on Cliqstr.

"Who the hell is that?" I ask, seeing I have a friend request from some guy with the user John4123.

I only had 15 friends at the moment, so I desperately accept it. Then I scroll through my feed.

I see pictures of me at the party last night, of course, posted by Chloe.

"Looks like trash got wasted at the party last night!" She captioned them.

I start to tear up. Why is she so rude?

I start to log out of my account, but I then receive a message from somebody. It was the John4123 guy.

John4123: Sorry that that Chloe chick is being so rude to you
KenzieZiegler: Ummmm, do I know you?
John4123: I saw you at the party last night! You probably don't remember me
KenzieZiegler: Not at all.
John4123: Haha. So you seem like a nice girl. You are beautiful.
KenzieZiegler: Ummmmm, thanks?
John4123: I want to get to know you
John4123: Tell me about yourself. I wanna know more about the girl I met at the party.

So, for the rest of the night, I continue to tell this cute, hopefully not a 30 year old rapist, all about me. Turns out, he's not a rapist, but he is 13, my age, and lives a town over. We bond very quickly, and I tell him everything. All my secrets, and thoughts. He is very sweet.

But it came the time, where I had to log off, and go to sleep for the night.

+++

I wake up to my phone ringing. It's Brynn calling.

"Mmmmmmumjhhhgg" I mumble, then I answer her call

"It's 6:30am, what to you wang??" I ask, very irritated.

"I was lonely Mack! I'm coming over!" She says

"Bu-"

"Me there in 10!" She says, hanging up.

I pull my hair back into a messy bun, then I go on Cliqstr

I have a message from John

John4123: Hey Kenz! Along with that is a funny selfie of him

I laugh

KenzieZiegler: Yo

He tells me a joke, and I start cracking up

"Who ya talkin to?" Brynn asks, walking in.

"Someone" I say

"Who's that someone?"

"Somebody"

"Are they a special somebody?" She asks, giving me a smirk

"Maybe"

We laugh

"Well, his name is John, and he pmed me last night. He's pretty cool."

I continue to tell Brynn about John, then she starts coming up with ship names like Johnezie and Kohn. (NOEL KOHN OMFF)

Little did I know, what mess I was getting myself into that night.

-

• HEY GUYS OMG SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I THOUGHT THIS CHAPTER WAS UPLOADED BUT I HAD IT UNFINISHED AS A DRAFT. •