Chapter 58=

Reminder: The one-shot competition closing date is the 8th of May (This Sunday). So if you want to enter get your smutty one-shots in before then;) Just write your one-shot in a book, publish it and tag me in it. The winning one-shot gets published in this book! And remember! Sky is the limit❤

Hermione's pov:

I smiled at a few people in the common room, not that there was many.

It had snow last night and many were out enjoying it. Ginny had a wonderful date last night, with Theodore Nott.

The two had got caught in the snow, and ended the night with a romantic kiss, as Ginny had put it.

Now she liked Theodore too, what was it with everyone liking two people these days?

Christmas break was in a week's time, I hadn't decided what to do yet. I really didn't want to go to the burrow, this year.

I wonder if Draco was going home for Christmas, and would consider me going with him. I wasn't sure how things were with his mother.

If he wasn't we could spend our last Christmas together, here in the castle. The thought left a hollow feeling inside me, our last Christmas at Hogwarts.

I was going down to breakfast alone, Ginny was still fast asleep, in her bed.

When I arrived at the great hall, there was a few students sitting around drinking hot chocolate, after playing in the snow all morning.

I spotted Draco and Blaise, chatting at the slytherin table. I decided to sit with them.

Draco spotted me first, and smirked at me. "Hey babe" He greeted, patting the seat next to him.

I stuck my tongue out at him, when I took the seat next to Blaise instead, directly across from him.

"Hey guys" I smiled.

"In your face...Draco" Blaise boasted, putting his arm around me in a playful manner.

"Blaise" Draco growled, making me laugh at his jealousy.

"She's my bitch now" Blaise laughed.

"Yeah" I laughed, at Draco's angry face.

"Hermione, you don't know where that arm has been" Draco smirked.

"In your mother" Blaise teased, making Draco growl.

I cringed, while getting out of Blaise's hold. "I think I'll sit over there." I laughed, getting up and sitting beside Draco.

"Good choice" Draco winked.

"Piss off mate" Blaise cried, dramatically.

"Why are all you slytherin's so dramatic?" I asked, but mostly to myself.

"So what are you doing today?" Draco asked, resting his hand on my thigh.

"I was going to go to the library" I replied, making the two groan.

"But the snow" Blaise whined. "We should all go play in it."

"I have homework to do" I smiled.

"Your not the only one" Draco remarked, making Blaise nod in agreement.

"Maybe later" I smile, sheepishly.

"I have an idea" Blaise smirked. "Why don't we all sneak out tonight, and play in the snow."

"Okay, that sounds fun" I agreed.

"Blaise and I, are going to go outside, after breakfast. Later on, after dinner, we'll go put on dry clothes, and owl you where to meet us" Draco grinned.

"That sounds good" I replied.

___________________

After I had breakfast, I went to the library and took out my potions essay for Slughorn.

I didn't feel the hours ticking away, before I realized the time. I was late for dinner.

I put all my books away, before rushing out of the library. It was really cold, I felt myself shiver, before feeling someone's arms on me.

I screamed loudly, attempting to get out of their grasp. I felt something hit my head hard, before everything went black.

_____________________

Draco's pov:

"I don't see her" Blaise said, pointing at the Gryffindor table.

My eyes searched the whole table, but none of them were her.

"She's probably still at the library, or maybe she wasn't hungry" I replied, shivering because of my wet clothes.

"We really should have, got into dry clothing first" Blaise said, shivering also.

"Are you almost done?" I asked him.

He nodded a mouth full of food.

After he finished chewing, we walked out of the great hall, towards the slytherin common room.

"Tonight's gonna be so fun" Blaise grinned.

"Have you and Ginny talked?" I asked.

"Nope, but Theodore was bragging about his date, in the common room this morning" Blaise replied, rolling his eyes.

"I'm sorry mate" I said.

"I'm not giving up yet" Blaise smirked.

"Good" I said, after we arrived in the common room.

Our dormitory was messy, and after cleaning up a bit, we changed into warmer clothes.

I got ready to send, Hermione a letter. Then an unknown owl, arrived at the window. After getting the letter, I realised it was addressed to me

Draco,

Tonight is the night it will end, especially for your mudblood girlfriend.

The shrieking shack is were I'll wait, with her as the bait.

I wouldn't take long if I were you, just think of the things that ill do..

If I can't have you, nobody can.. and nobody will.

...

Hey guys! Don't forget to enter the competition!! Vote and comment;) big shit happens next chapter⭐