Chapter 41=

Hermione's pov:

Draco and I lay together on the bed. I was still freaked out over the note. I didn't tell Draco, he'd freak out..

"Your very quiet" Draco comments.

"Sorry" I reply sheepishly.

"How about I make you scream?" He winks.

His words stir something inside me. I'm immediately dripping wet for him, wanting him to touch me, feel me and be inside me.

But I'm not ready for the last one yet..

"I'll take that as a yes" He smirks.

He strips me faster than possible and I moan when he squeezes my bum.

"May I?" He asks flashing me a devilish smile.

"Eh sure" I reply sheepishly.

I'm almost not prepared when he starts rubbing my clit, my hips buck up in the air with pleasure.

His lips attack mine and I respond with a moan as he continues to rub my clit.

I feel the pressure build up inside me and Draco then starts kissing my neck.

I let out a breathless moan and I feel my legs start to shake, with the pleasure.

Then I feel one finger shoved inside me, then another which pushes me over the edge.

"DRACO" I scream as I ride out my high.

I closed my eyes and just lay there for a minute, while I got my breath back.

I wasn't the slightest bit prepared when Draco started sucking on my hard nipple.

"Awh" I gasped.

__________

Draco's pov:

"Hey Draco" Ginny smiles.

"Where's Hermione?" I ask.

"Not telling until you give me a proper greeting" She smirks.

"Hello the least annoying weasley" I sneer.

"I'll take that as a compliment" She said. "She was just in the shower. I left a note telling her to meet me at the library."

"Will she be long?" I ask.

"No idea but anyways why are you here?" She asks clearly wondering why I'm in the library.

"Best bet of finding Hermione" I laugh.

"Well come sit with me until she gets here" She says. "I don't want to look like a loner, but I have to get some homework done."

"Yeah whatever" I agree.

We find an unoccupied table and sit down. Add this to the list of things I never thought I'd be doing.

"So how's Hermione?" Ginny teases.

"Well you saw her last not me" I say.

"She never gives me the gossip about you two anymore" She says sadly.

"And what do you want me to do?" I ask.

"How far have you guys went?" She suddenly asks.

"To Africa and back" I smirk.

"I'm being serious" She cries. "Tell me."

"Well how far have you and Potter went?" I ask. "Lets see if you'll tell me."

She smiles sheepishly and its almost like she doesn't know what to say.

"Ew you shagged potter" I almost yell.

"I didn't.. say that" She stutters.

"You didn't have to" I reply smugly.

"Well I know you guys haven't shagged yet-" She begins.

"Okay.. Okay, I'm not comfortable talking about my sex life with you" I snap.

"But why-" She cries.

"Where is Hermione? She's taking forever" I ask.

"I dont know.. maybe she has another guy" She teases.

I give her a deadly look and then it suddenly comes to me.

Weasel...

Thanks for reading!!
Vote vote vote;) and comment.
I updated everyday for the last few days! I'm actually proud of myself.

"You can't sit with us.."