Chapter 9*

Song selection:

1. She will be loved~ Maroon 5.

2. One last time~ Ariana Grande.

Hermione's POV:

"Draco," I breathed, my hands desperately clutching the bedspread beneath me. After tugging my jeans off, Draco had carried me to the bed and was now standing over me shirtless. I don't remember him taking it off.

"It's really hot in here," he murmured absent-mindedly. He climbed onto the bed and straddled me, his hands holding most of his weight off me as his eyes ate me up. He leaned down to place his lips on the top of my breast, leaving a bright red hickey and I gasped, involuntarily thrusting my hips upward. He let out a husky groan at the contact and I blushed.

Draco's lips captured mine breathlessly, and he blindly ran his hands over my shoulders and removed my cardigan, leaving my arms bare. He pulled back, panting, and started to remove my top. Just as I reached to help, he froze.

"Draco?"

His eyes widened, and he looked as pale as a sheet.

"Draco?" I sat up, frightened now. "Draco, what's wrong?!" He completely failed to even acknowledge me, his eyes firmly glued to my arm. I followed his gaze to see him staring at the word 'mudblood' carved into my skin.

I returned my eyes to Draco's, seeing the sorrow in them, and sighed. "Oh no, Draco."

Draco's POV:

Flashback:

She cried out and lay on the floor begging for her to stop. My crazed aunt drove the blade in deeper.

Hermione swore that she wasn't in her vault. My aunt laughed maniacally and moved the blade swiftly through Hermione's beautiful skin.

When Bellatrix stepped back to admire her victim's bloody arm I looked closer and see a word scrawled into her arm. Mudblood.

I backed into the corner like the coward I am. I didn't do anything to stop her. Not one thing.

Hermione's POV:

I watched his eyes slowly mist with tears.

"Draco."

"I'm so sorry Hermione," he whispered.

"It's okay, it wasn't you."

Suddenly angry, he swung his leg off me and sat beside me on the bed. "Hermione, you don't understand. There is no greater coward than someone who stands by in a situation like that. I should've done something."

I watched him for a moment, before sitting up and planting a soft, gentle kiss on his cheek. "I know," I whispered. "And I forgive you even so."

He stared at me, disbelieving. "How?"

I smiled wistfully. "Because."

He wiped his eyes, before tangling a hand in my hair and resting his forehead against mine. "You're crazy."

I smiled in response and Draco pulled me in for a passionate kiss. He bit my bottom lip, and I gasped, which Draco took as an invitation to slip his tongue in and out of my mouth at a... suggestive tempo. He tugged me onto his lap so I was straddling him, resulting in a bright red blush rising in my cheeks when I realized I was only in my panties.

His hands roamed my body, coming to a halt on my ass, which he gripped tightly. I felt something press against my leg and my heart skipped a beat.

He was aroused by me sitting on him! Feeling bold, I moved up to sit right on it and flicked my tongue at his lips, eliciting a desperate moan against my mouth. I could feel his heart beating in his chest, and decided that I wanted to hear it beat as fast as mine. I started to move just a little, at the same tempo as I flicked my tongue in and out of his mouth. He moaned and I smiled at the reaction I was able to produce.

I moved a little more and he pulled away. "If we keep doing this I will have to fuck you right this second," he said huskily and I blushed.

"I- um- I think it's almost lunch," I said looking at the clock above the fire.

"I better let you go," he said with a frown. "I assume you want to spend some time in the library."

"Yeah. Well I'll, uh see you tomorrow?" I asked with a hopeful smile.

"Definitely," he replied with a suggestive wink. "Um, I'll leave so you can get changed."

"No need. I mean, you've already seen me in a much more dishevelled state."

"No, I, uh, insist," he said with a blush, before ducking into the bathroom.

I waited for him for a while, but he didn't come out. I wonder what he was doing. Shrugging it off, I went through the wall and made my way to lunch.

Thank you for reading. I'd appreciate a vote (it only takes a second) ❤❤

I'll just like to say happy xmas as dunno when I'll update next. I hope everyone has a good time.

Ly guys ❤❤❤