Chapter 49=

Hermione's pov:

I saw Ron coming in absolutely shitting himself. I started to cling to Draco, I felt him tense, when Ron looked at me.

Pansy came in after looking deadly and ready to kill. Her nose was fixed but it was slightly different.

Professor Mcgonagall looked highly disappointed, and ready to dish out punishments.

I wondered what'd happen to Ron and Pansy, would they be expelled or even sent to Azkaban.

"Mr. Weasley and Ms. Parkinson, I don't even know how to describe, how disappointed I am" McGonagall began.

"SHE'S MAKING IT ALL UP!" Pansy cried.

"No she's not" Ron said surprising us all. "Every word is true, it was my choice and I'll accept the consequences."

"Very well Mr. Weasley, although I do appreciate your honesty, it won't help your case" Mcgonagall said sternly.

"I understand professor" Ron replied.

"Ms. Parkinson, are you going to take responsibility for your actions?" Mcgonagall asked hopefully.

"I certainly am not, she deserves everything, she gets" Pansy growled.

Mcgonagall looked disappointed but I believe, she somewhat expected it. We all did...

"I have no choice but to expel the two of you immediately, I'm especially surprised at you Mr. Weasley, your best friend" Mcgonagall said with a shake of her head.

"No PLEASE professor!" Ron cried.

"My parents will kill me!" Pansy shrieked.

"There's something else you should know professor" Ron said and looked to pansy, who reluctantly nodded.

"I'm pregnant, I only found out" Pansy sobbed.

The room immediately went quiet, everyone was in shock.

"You can't expel them professor!" I blurt out. "Think of the baby..."

Everyone looked to me in shock, but it was the right thing to do.

"Hermione what are you-" Draco began.

"I won't let the child's future, be ruined, because it's parents made a mistake" I said firmly.

"Hermione-" Ginny said.

"NO, I refuse!" I shout.

"Ms. Granger, this can't go unpunished, but your most kind, thinking of their baby before yourself" Mcgonagall said with a slight smile.

"Put them in detention or something, but please don't expel them" I pleaded.

Mcgonagall sighed but was looking mercifully. "Detention every Saturday, until the end of the school year and I'm going to write to your parents. Explaining everything."

"Thank you professor" The two said gratefully.

"Come by my office tomorrow, Ms. Parkinson" She said. "We have much to discuss."

Pansy just nodded and grabbed Ron by the hand, the two then left.

Mcgonagall was smiling at me. "Don't hesitate to let me know if either puts, even a toe out of line."

"I won't professor, thank you" I smiled.

I turned to my small group of friends. Ginny pulled me in for a hug, "Thank you" She whispered.

"C'mon guys" Blaise said, who sent a wink Mcgonagall's way.

We all left the office in good spirits!
"I'm going to be an aunt" Ginny smiled brightly.

"I still can't believe it" Draco said.

"That was so good of you, Hermione" Blaise said and I smiled.

"Maybe in time, Ron and I will be friends again" I said hopefully.

"Or not" Draco added.

"I say we celebrate" Ginny smirked. "Tomorrow, Malfoy's secret room."

"Its not much of a bloody secret anymore" Draco scoffs.

"It's actually the room of requirement" I tell them.

"That makes sense" Ginny says.

"So anyways just the four of us then?" Blaise asks.

"Yes" Draco says. "Prepare ladies, for a wild evening, slytherin style."

Hey guys:) sorry if your disappointed about Ron and Pansy, not being expelled. I didn't want them out of the story altogether.

Opinions on Pansy's pregnancy?

Get excited about the secret room! Smut, excitement and BLINNY!

#vote4dasmut 😜😜😜😜

Voldie remix😂😂

Edit: Many people are really mad about them not getting expelled. They are calling Hermione a slut, a stupid bitch and many other things.

I had reasons for Hermione not wanting Ron and Pansy to be expelled (once again MY decision just to remind y'all)

You have to keep in mind Ron was Hermione's best friend for years. They had been through so much together and even after what he tried to do, she will still always have a place for him in her heart.

Raising a child requires money and a decent level of education. Keep in mind the Weasley's don't have that much money and Pansy's parents wouldn't be too happy with her getting pregnant.

That is why she wanted them to continue their schooling. To graduate, get jobs and have a semi decent life. She did it for the baby I like to think. Not for them.

Not everything always work out you know. I like to think it was a very selfless thing to do. Not every character is perfect nor do the decisions they make always have to be the right thing.

But in this case... Hermione did what she herself thought was right. Personally... it is one of my favourite parts of the book. I know not all of you will understand. Maybe try see it from another point of view. Not everything is always black and white.