Chapter 48=

Draco's pov:

Hermione and I made love for the first time. In a way it was like a first time for me too.

We lay together on the bed, not saying anything, I was mostly thinking.

I hope she doesn't regret it.

The two of us were startled out of our thoughts by noise in the other room.

"There's someone in there" Hermione whispers to me, while she covers herself completely under the blankets.

Bummer..

"Be a man! Go see what it is" Hermione growls, almost pushing me off the bed in the process.

I open the door a crack and listen for a voice or indication that someone is there.

I then hear a familiar voice. "The train has entered the train station." Blaise whispers.

I turn back to Hermione. "Its fucking Blaise." I growl.

"Well what are you standing there for? Go hex him" Hermione orders.

"You want me to hex him?" I ask with a smirk.

"He was violating my privacy" She snaps.

"Well I'm quite embarrassed" I lie slyly. "You go tell him off."

With a determined expression, she stands up and wraps the blanket around her like a toga.

"Give me my wand" She orders.

"Wouldn't you rather my wand instead?" I ask cheekily.

While blushing furiously, she shakes her head. "I've hand enough of wands for a while." She winks.

"Oh no what ever shall I do?" I ask winking back at her.

"Now if you can excuse me, I'm going to go kill Blaise" She says pushing past me out the door.

Grabbing a pillow first and using it to cover myself, I follow her out.

-And there sitting on the couch is Blaise and Ginny. Oh joy!

"You guys are creeps" I scoff.

"Ginny needed to hide, before Professor Mcgonagall showed up" Blaise said with a grin, that literally said 'Well done mate! You got some'.

"I do feel terribly sorry for that pillow.." Ginny said uncomfortably.

"And I envy that blanket" Blaise said winking at Hermione.

"Piss off Blaise" Hermione and I said in unison.

"Wow... it's like your inside someone once and now your the same person" Blaise scoffs.

"Dont be ridiculous Blaise.." Ginny smirked. "Very proud of you Hermione."

"It's not that big of an accomplishment, Ginny" Hermione laughed.

"I disagree" I scoffed.

"Me too" Blaise smirks at me. "It's not everyday the train enters the train station."

I growl at Blaise and he smiles innocently.

"I could actually swear you were louder that Hermione" Ginny smirks at me.

"WAS NOT!" I shriek.

"Relax mate and I suggest you go dressed, this is just weird" Blaise says.

"YOU'D THINK YOU GUYS WOULD BE HAPPY TO HAVE A NUDE MODEL!" I shout playfully.

I turn around to walk back into the room.

"OUR EYES!!" Blaise and Ginny screamed.

Oh yeah, they just got a flash of my Malfoy ass.

______________

Hermione's pov:

The dreaded moment had come, time to tell Professor Mcgonagall.

"We are going to be there, with you" Ginny promised. "Brother or not.. he's going down."

"Break his nose too and I will love you forever" Blaise laughed at Ginny, before putting a friendly arm around her, or it would seem..

I'd have to talk to her about that later.

Draco and I exchanged looks, and he simply just shrugged. We took hold of my hand and the four of us left the room.

Professor Mcgonagall's office looked the same as it always had. The witch was sitting behind her desk, sporting a stern expression.

"Finally come to turn yourself in, Ms. Weasley?" Mcgonagall asked, a sly smile playing on her lips.

"Not exactly professor, if we could just explain" Ginny said calmly. "If you still watch to punish me after, then you can."

"Okay, Ms. Weasley, Ms. Granger, Mr. Malfoy and Mr. Zabini" She replied. "You may explain now."

My stomach turned, but Mcgonagall wasn't looking at me, she was looking at Ginny expectantly.

"Its not my story to tell, professor" Ginny said catching my eye.

Draco nodded at me, still holding my hand.

Mcgonagall looked at me, smiling slightly.

"Well, Ron started being violent, he started turning really cruel. A few weeks ago, during lunch, he pulled me into an empty classroom. He knocked me out, and stripped me naked. Luckily he didn't rape me. He just said hurtful things. A few days later, he left me a note, telling me I'd see him soon. A few evenings later, he snuck up on me. I was knocked out again and taken to a classroom. This time he was really going to rape me... Pansy interrupted and helped him hold me down. However at the last moment, she took his wand. She ordered him off me and he obeyed. Her one term was to stay away from Draco or else she'd make sure Ron, got his way with me" I said sobbing loudly.

Professor Mcgonagall was even tearing up and she came out from behind her desk and hugged me tightly.

"You poor girl" She said her voice breaking.

I wasn't the only once crying, Ginny was sobbing on Blaise's shoulder and Draco was tearing up, but looking proud.

Mcgonagall pulled away and paced around the room.

She then sent a patronus to Professor Slughorn, ordering him to bring the two, to her office immediately.

I was going to be facing my almost- rapist and pugface Parkinson, with a crooked nose.

Thanks for reading;) please take time to vote and leave a comment!

Any malec fans💖 out there? If so opinions on the kiss💘