Chapter 51=

Draco's pov:

"You're the ugliest thing I've ever seen.." I sneered at Blaise.

"Well.. you have a small penis" He shouted.

"Well-" Hermione began.

"Shut it, Hermione, I'm trying to tell him off" Blaise snapped playfully.

"I do not function this early" Ginny moaned sleepily, from the bed.

"It's 2pm" Hermione said.

"Why did you two get the bed?" Blaise groaned.

"Probably because your drunk self is nicer than your normal self" Ginny smirked.

"And you love us" Hermione laughed.

"Why do I smell like lake water?" Blaise asked.

"You went skinny dipping with the giant squid" I replied.

"Awesome" Blaise laughed.

"Oh my God, guys shut up" Ginny groaned. "I have a killer headache."

"LALALALALALALALA!" Blaise sang loudly.

Ginny jumped off the bed like a wild animal, she landed right on Blaise.

"Shut it" She growled.

"If you guys are going to fuck, I'd rather not be down here too" I groaned.

"I'm going to have a shower" Hermione announced, before disappearing out of the room.

"I want a shower" Blaise pouted.

"You had your shower last night" I smirked. "And if you both will excuse me, I have a shower to attend."

"More like a wank to attend to" Blaise smirked.

"Actually Blaise, unlike you, I have someone to do my wanking for me" I smirked back.

I left the two alone in the room, I'd be sure to knock before I went in again.

I followed Hermione into the bathroom, she was already in the shower, in all her nakedness.

I swiftly unbuttoned my trousers and boxers, I pulled my shirt over my head and I was ready.

I pushed back the shower curtain and Hermione's bright smile was what greeted me.

"Hey, sugar tits" I smirked.

"Hey, horny boy" She replied smugly.

"This is like a dream of mine" I replied, as I stepped under the warm water.

"A very wet dream" She laughed.

"Funny" I replied, getting extremely turned on, by her wet and foamy body.

"You gonna give me a kiss?" She asked.

"You dont have to ask" I said, before kissing her hard.

"I want you.." She smirked into my ear, as she kissed my cheek.

"And you'll have me" I grinned, before pining her against the shower wall.

I thrust into her roughly, I left love bite all over her neck, as she continued to moan loudly.

"Oh God, Draco" She whimpered.

"That's it say my name" I cooed.

I started to speed up and go harder and even deeper. I was close and I could tell she was, due to the way her walls started to clench around me.

Her nails dug into my back roughly, but I kinda liked it.

I took one of her breasts into my mouth, and started to suck on the hard nipple.

"I-I'm close" She groaned.

"Me too baby" I groaned.

With a few more sloppy thrusts, we both reached our climax.

I filled her up with my hot cum, and she squirted all over my length.

"Best sex ever" I managed to say.

________________

A few minutes later, after ensuring she wouldn't get pregnant, we got out of the shower.

We quickly dried ourselves and got dressed again.

"Do you think they'll suspect anything?" She asked.

"Obviously" I replied. "But the two have probably fucked themselves."

"Ginnys is still with Harry" She told me.

"Then poor potter is going to be heartbroken" I replied.

"Ginnys not like that" She said.

"The chemistry between them is undeniable. His heart is going to be broken, one way or another" I replied.

Thanks for reading!! I'm delighted with all the supportive messages, I have been receiving. Since yesterday I've gotten like +50 followers!!! Wow😍 if you haven't already followed me, then do, because I follow back!

Hello✋ to Dramione_4_lyf I love this girl!!! ⭐⭐⭐

Hello✋ to Dramione_4_lyf  I love this girl!!! ⭐⭐⭐