Chapter 53=

Blaise's pov:

For some unknown reason I decided to stay in the library. I had research to do for an essay, what better time to do it than when everyone ditches you.

I felt the presence of someone behind me, it was a she I knew from the smell of perfume. She took a seat in the chair beside me.

I was about to speak but before I could, she put her lips on mine. I kissed her back.

______________________

Hermione's pov:

Draco's bad mood seemed to disappear almost immediately. I guess going to the secret room, was an unspoken indication for sex.

I longed to ask him what was wrong.. but Draco wasn't the kind of person to open up much.

He'd tell me if he wanted to.

Draco wiggled his eyebrows cheekily. This boy was all about sex.

I rolled my eyes at him and pulled him by the hand into the bedroom. Maybe I should be pulling him by the dick...

I fumbled with Draco's trousers before letting them drop to the floor. He pulled his shirt over his head and threw it across the room.

"Your turn" He said seductively.

Soon I was naked and Draco hard as fuck. I pulled his boxers off him and he wasted no time in tackling me.

I lay on the bed and he climbed on top of me. He kissed me hard and fast.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and he thrust into me roughly.

He could thrust in deeper because of my legs wrapped around his waist. The bed was squeaking with every thrust and I found myself laughing.

"Oh Draco" I whimpered. He kissed my temple.

"Oh God.. I love you" He groaned.

"I love you too" I replied. "So much."

He continued to pound into me roughly and I could hardly take it. I screamed loudly upon reaching my climax.

This resulted in Draco's smirking face as he filled me with his hot cum.

"Jesus" I muttered as he got off me and pulled me close.

"You'll get used to it" He promised.

"That was like a workout" I panted.

"Well in that case you'll be getting a lot of workouts" Draco smirked mischievously.

"Pervert" I laughed.

Draco using his wand, ensured I wouldn't get pregnant.

Then when the two of us were about to fall asleep, he whispered into my ear.
"I'm horny again."

It was time for round two..

__________________

Ginny's pov:

I know I hurt him by telling him I loved Harry. But I wasn't the kind of person to cheat on her boyfriend.

Harry wouldn't do that to me.

This school year was almost half way through. The amount of bullshit has been unbelievable.

Where was Blaise? If he was in the slytherin common room, this would have to wait till tomorrow.

I decided to check the Secret room, that had kinda became our hangout, much to Draco's dislike.

I went the familiar path to the room.. it didn't take long at all.

I emerged through the wall and I heard a mattress squeaking.

Oh Draco.. you horny boy, fucking Hermione constantly. My best friend is going to be gapped as fuck.

"HERMIONE AND DRACO" I shouted. "I KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE DOING, BUT I NEED TO KNOW WHERE BLAISE IS!"

I heard the squeaking stop.

"THE LIBRARY" Hermione answered.

"THANKS, SORRY IF I RUINED THE MOOD!" I shouted.

I left the room as quick as I could, the library was just around the corner.

I entered the library and searched around for Blaise. All I could see was a boy and girl sucking face.

With closer inspection I realized that it was Blaise with another girl...

Holding back tears, I left the library to run into Harry.

"Are you crying?" Harry asked.

"NO Harry.. my eyes are just sweating" I said sarcastically.

"Alright then, we need to talk" Harry said nervously.

"You want to talk.. lets talk" I snapped.

"I think we should break up" He blurted out.

More tears...

"O-okay" I stuttered pushing past him.
Today was definitely not my day, I really hate boys.

Thank you guys for 31K 💖💖💖
I love you guys so much😘
Vote and comment!!!

Thank you guys for 31K 💖💖💖I love you guys so much😘Vote and comment!!!

Hahahaha😂😂