Chapter 27=

Ginny Weasley's POV:

I'm sure I know exactly where he is. I walk quickly to the secret room because I'm sure if he's anywhere it's there.

I walk down that familiar path by the library and around the corner to the room Hermione showed me a few weeks ago. It would be pretty handy for Harry and I for our business.

I walk through the wall and look around. He isn't sitting on the couch. I walk to the bedroom and remember the time I interrupted them. Draco was ready to kill me.

I knock on the door and walk in before he can protest. The Draco that's sitting in front of me is one I'd never known.

"Weaselette?" He mumbles.

"I thought we were over that." I say, and sit beside him.

His eyes are red and sad looking. He looks totally heartbroken. His face is free of his arrogant smirk.
"What do you want?" He asked, bluntly.

"To talk." I say, and he nods.

"There's nothing much to say. She picked him simple." He said, his voice like an emotionless robot.

"No she didn't." I say, and he looks up.

"She loves you Draco. I know it." I say, and his eyes light up.

"As much as I love hearing you say that you're not making much sense." He says, with a half grin.

"Malfoy she didn't kiss, him he kissed her." I explain.

"Really so she wasn't lying?" He said, and now he was on his feet.

I nodded and he grinned widely.

"You better apologise." I say, with a grin.

"Where is she?" He asks ready to run out the door.

"SHIT! She got caught trying to kill Ron she's in Mcgonagall's office." I say, suddenly remembering.

"Awh, that's my Hermione." He said, with a loving expression.

"You make it sound like a good thing." I said, and he grinned.

"Weaselette?" He says.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"You're alright." He says, and I grin.

*********

Hermione's POV:

"Miss Granger what has made you turn on your friend?" Professor Mcgonagall asks sternly.

"With all due respect the question is what made him turn on me." I say frustrated.

"Well, I'm giving you a one week detention and a warning." She says reluctantly.

The brightest witch of her age getting detention hell must be freezing over.

"I understand. May I go?" I ask.

"Yes and remember, all of the best love stories have one thing in common, you have to go against the odds to get there." She says, and I smile.

"Thank you Professor." I say.

Just as I'm about to go out the door she shouts "Tell Mr. Malfoy I said hello".

I smile to myself and realise that she knew this whole time. Now I need to go talk to Draco and ask him something important.

********

Draco's POV:

I ended up telling weaselette to fuck off so I could apologise properly. She didn't take it to heart though and mumbled something about going to shag Potter. I nearly threw up right there.

I waited near Mcgonagall's office for Hermione to come out.Minutes later she came out with a determined look, and headed off towards the secret room.

I walked quietly behind her and when I was directly behind her I grabbed her and pulled her into me. I was hugging her waist from behind and she was looking to the side directly into my eyes.

"Draco." She said, breathlessly.

"Miss me?" I whispered, into her neck.

"Of course I did." She said flirtatiously.

"Weaselette and I had a little chit chat." I said, and she raised a brow.

"She explained everything I'm guessing." She said and I nodded.

"I would kiss you but I'd most likely get carried away." I whisper and she shivers.

"Let's get back to the room." She replied breathlessly.

"Did I get you horny Granger?" I whisper, into her ear and start to kiss her neck.

"Course not" She lies.

"Well you got me hard so you'll do something about that won't you." I whisper, into her neck.

"Yeah let's go" She says and I take hold of her hand.

We walk to the secret room not giving a fuck who sees us.When we arrive it isn't long before I'm pulled into the bedroom and it certainly isn't long before my trousers hit the floor.

She puts her lips on mine and I'm pulled into a world of bliss and pleasure. Her hand finds my member and I can't help but moan when she starts to pump it.

There's nothing I love more than her soft hand around me, except maybe her soft plump lips. But that can wait for another day.

"Hermione" I moaned into her lips.

This encouraged her to go faster. She pulled away from me and started kissing my neck.

"Hermione I'm close" I moan on the verge of bliss.

I opened my eyes and she winked at me. She looked hot with her hand wrapped around me. I couldn't take it.

I came into her hand and she kissed my lips. I pull up my boxers and trousers.

"I'm thinking that you need a spanking" I joke.

"Why what did I do?" She asks.

"You didn't succeed in killing Weasel." I say, and she laughs.

"Spank me then." She whispers, seductively before laying on my lap face down.

Thanks for reading I'm freaking out!!! 5k reads I'm soo happy. Only like two chapters ago I was at 4k so thank you !!!

Dont forget to vote and keep reading to find out what's next:*