Love at First Fight [An Arranged Marriage] 10

Karli's POV

I woke up at 8:00 and took a short shower before getting out to dry my hair. Once I was finished with that I went to my closet to pick out a swimsuit to wear to the beach. I ended up picking a black and green bikini. The top was halter style and the bottoms like shorts. I went into the bathroom to change and tied a swimsuit cover up around my waist. Next I put on Josie's necklace and a few silver bangles and started to style my hair. I ended up just putting it up half way and put some water-proof eyeliner on.

I came out of the bathroom, put my shoes on and grabbed my bag that I packed lastnight. I looked over at my clock. 9:45. I decided to get a yogurt to eat and get on the computer and look up the beach we are going to. I went to google and typed in Montgomery Beach.

It is a small beach but by the pictures is beautiful as wellThere was surfing, full-on consession stand and even a little play pool for kids.

I checked the time again and turned off the computer. I snatched my bag and left my room. Raelynn wasn't waiting for me so I went over to Jason's door and knocked. I heard a muffled ,"Just a second." 10 seconds later Jason opened the door. "Oh, hey, come on in. I'm not quite ready yet." I followed him inside and sat on his bed as I waited. I looked around; his walls were a dark gray- almost black with blue trim. His clock was the shape of a music note and over his bed was a Fall Out Boy poster. I don't like them the best but I know a couple songs. Next I saw his dresser, a dark blue with books and notebooks on top of it.

"I like your room," I yelled into the bathroom where Jason was getting stuff to take along.

"Thanks, I want to re-do it though to either black and red or black and green. I've had it like this for 2 years." I nodded even though he couldn't see me.

A couple minutes later he came out of the bathroom and put his bag on the bed and sat down next to me while he put on his shoes. "Well, now that I'm finished running around, Good Morning." He smiled at me and I smiled back. "Good morning to you too." "Are you ready to go?," He asked me. "Yea." I answered. We both sat up and headed to the door. Once we got outside our building we went to Nick and Andrea, who were already waiting.

"Hey Karli, Jay," Andrea greeted happily. Nick followed suit. "Hey guys. The others not ready yet? It's already five past ten," Jason asked.

"I just got a text from Raelynn that her, Shane and Nicole went to the cafe for breakfast and they are coming back now," Nick replied. Jay nodded," So that leaves Alex. I'll give him a call." Jason took his cell phone out and dialed a number and walked away from the noise.

A couple minutes later he came back, saying Alex would be here in a 5 minutes. Not too much longer, everyone was accounted for and we headed to the cars. Me and Jason got into his Ferrari, Raelynn, Nick, Shane, and Alex went to his car and Nicole drove with Andrea. On the way there I made small talk with Jason while texting Nicole. About 15 minutes later we were at the beach.

We got out several beach blankets from the trunk and a couple big umbrellas for shade. We walked down to the south end of the beach and made a spot to tan and eat what we brought. I had a PB&J with chips and an apple. "Do you want something to drink?," Jason asked from beside me. I nodded a yes and swallowed the apple that was in my mouth. "A water, please." "Sure thing," He got up and went to the consession stand to get everyone drinks.

I felt a tap on my arm. I turned to my side to see Andrea next to me. "Hey." She sat down and put her hair up in a pony tail. She glanced towards the others to see if they were listening; they weren't. "So how is everything going with Jason?" I wasn't expecting the question so I took my time answering.