Love at First Fight [An Arranged Marriage] 15

Karli’s POV

      After I woke up and went back to my room I got dressed so we could leave.  It was a little windy today so I picked out a pair of cargo pants and a white long-sleeved shirt with a red tank underneath.  I straightened my hair then put it in a pony tail.  After that I put some make-up on and left the room.  Jason was waiting for me and we went to the parking lot to meet the others.

     “Okay, looks like everyone’s here.  Ready to go?,” Alex said.  He got his answer when everyone headed to their cars.

     “How far away is the mall?,” I asked once we were seated.  “oh… about 10 minutes.”  I nodded and started up some small talk until we got to our destination.  Like Jason said we were there in 10 minutes.  The mall was medium sized with 2 floors.

     When we got in we split up like we talked about the night before, guys play, girls shop.  “Hey, Nicole, what flavor face mask do you want?”  Flavor? Oh my gosh…  We were only at the 5th store and I was already tired.  The girls had gotten everything except music and movies and soon-to-be-bought face masks.

     “Hmm… I think I’ll try mango this time.  The chocolate was too sweet,” Nicole answered Andrea.  She nodded and grabbed the orange package.  “Which do you want Karli?,” she asked me next.  I shrugged and walked over to her to see what ridiculous flavors they have.  There was mango, chocolate, peppermint, apple, grape, and even peanut butter!  “Umm… I think I’ll stick with peppermint.”  she grabbed the bag and put it in the basket.

     “Okay, that’s everyone!  I’ll be right back,”  she walked over to the register.  I sighed and went over to the others.  “So where are we going now?,” I asked Raelynn.  “Um, I think we are going to Movie Mart and the music place is right next to it.”  I nodded and gave a yawn.  She looked at me and asked if I was tired.  I shook my head, thinking back to last night.  That had to have been the best sleep I’ve had in a long time.  The thought made me smile.

     “What are you smiling about?,”  Andrea asked.  I laughed and shook my head, “Nothing.”  We made our way to the movie store and ended up getting Twilight and Scooby Doo.  Don’t ask why that one got picked out.  We went next door and looked through the cds.  They didn’t seem to have very much rock music but I was able to find a Seether cd.  It looked new.  I grabbed it and looked at the songs on it.  It is new.  I went to the counter to pay for it.

     Somehow Nicole was able to find dance music that was decent.  We paid for the music and went out.  “So, do we have everything?,”  Nicole asked.  “According to my list we have,”  Andrea said.  I looked at the time: 1:32.  Then me, and I’m sure everyone else, heard my stomach let out a whine.  I blushed and the girls laughed.  “I didn’t eat breakfast okay?,”  I said with a giggle.

     “Okay, well, call your boyfriend and tell them to meet us at the food court,” Nicole said.  I nodded and got out my phone.  While I waited, I asked why I was calling.  “Because we know Jason will answer you,”  Andrea said with a shrug.  That made me smile.  Then I heard a hello.

     “Hey, Jay, can you guys meet us at the food court?  We’re done shopping and hungry,”  I said into the speaker.  He laughed, “Okay, I’ll see what  I can do.  See you later.”

     “Later.”

     I hung up and nodded at the girls.  We headed to the food court and looked for what we wanted to eat while we waited for the boys.  Me and Nicole decided on Chinese and the others went to the pizza one.  When we were done we scanned for a table I pointed to the far corner, “There’s a booth over there.”