Love at First Fight [An Arranged Marriage] 4

Karli's POV

"Karli! Get up lazyass, were going shopping today," Kimber shouted, shaking me gently. I groaned in response. "What time is it?"
"10:20, now get up!"
After five more minutes of Kimber jumping on my bed, I finally got to take a shower. I took a 10 minute shower, got out, and got dressed. After I put on some makeup, I came out of the bathroom to find Kimber waiting for me. "Come on, let's go!," Kimber grabbed my hand and practically dragged me down the stairs. I mean really, what is this girls deal? What is so special about shopping anyways? I never really understood that. I usually just put something together in the morning and I'm good to go.
"Let me eat first Kimber!," I told her, trying to get my hand out of her grasp. "Oh, fine," she mumbled under her breath and pouted. I grinned and went into the kitchen. Jason was sitting at the counter drinking a coke. He heard me come in and smiled.
"Hey"
"Hi"
"You get enough sleep last night?"
We ended up watching 4 movies, eating pizza and popcorn, and playing twister. We were up until midnight.

"Yeah, I suppose so."
"Good"
I smiled.

"Hurry up Karli!!"
Me and Jason looked at the door. I suddenly had a laughing fit. Jason just looked at me dumbfounded. Once I calmed down, he asked me what that was about.
"Kimber said she's taking me to the mall and she's really anxious to go. I better eat before she has a tantrum!" Jason gave a slight chuckle. "Yeah, she practically lives there. It's her second home really." I sat down and ate some cereal while I talked to Jason. We seem to be getting along pretty well, but sometimes he just sorta holds back. Like he's afraid of something. like last night when we were playing twister. Jason had to go over the top of me to reach a red circle and he was very careful as not to touch me. At all. As if I'm toxic.
Kimber walked into the kitchen. "No wonder your taking so long! Jason, you can flirt with Karli later. We have shopping to do!" She grabbed my arm and pushed me out of the room before jason could respond.
Once we got to the mall, Kimber went straight to Hollister. "Ooo... look at this Karli! And this. Oh, and this is cute!" She had spent half an hour trying on clothes that cost more than my whole outfit combined. " Aren't you going to get anything?" she asked me after about 20 changes of clothes.
"No not here. It's too expensive and I don't like the style." I replied casually. Kimber looked at me like I was crazy. "What?"
She looked at me a moment longer. "You. Are. Weird." she said. "No I'm not! I may be a little crazy but not weird. I don't care for shopping that much," I stated simply.
"What kind of girl are you!," Kimber yelled wide eyed. I laughed," A tomboy." I'm not really a tomboy, but I'm not as preppy and girly as Kimber. I'm more of a sports girl I guess. " I hope not," Kimber muttered. I giggled. We left Hollister and wen't to another another store.

We got back to the house around 4:00. I was utterly exhausted. Kimber had pulled me into every store and practically made me a dreess-up doll. She got me 10 shirts, 5 pairs of jeans, 3 shorts, 4 tanktops, and tons of accessories. I told her I didn't need all of this but she insisted. Actually, I just felt guilty about her spending so much money on me.
Right now I'm watching tv in my room, bored out of mind. What is there to do around here. Let's see.... There's the game room, computer room, pool, gym, garden, music room... Aha! I practically ran out out of my room. I finally got to the door that read ' Music Room' and went in. The room was quite big. It even has a stage. I smiled when I found a guitar and went to sit at the edge of the stage.
After turning it out a bit, I began to play the llyrics to "Hey There Delilah". It's one of my favorite songs. After about 30 seconds, I began singing to it.
"Oh, what you do to me,
Oh, what you do to me,
What you do to me

Hey there Delilah, I know times are getting hard..."

I was so focused on the song, that I didn't hear the door open. My eyes were closed, concentrating on the song, so I couldn't see anything either.
"Hey there Delilah,
You be good and don't you miss me
Two more years and you'll be done with school
And I'll be making history like I do..."

Then someone started clapping. I immediately stopped and looked up to see Jason smiling at me. I felt my face heat up. I looked down trying to hide my embarrassment.
"Don't beembarrassed, your good," Jason said softly. "Thanks..," I whispered. "I didn't know you played guitar, how many years?"
"Umm, I've been playing the guitar for 5 years, but I can play drums too." Jason looked impressed. "Wow, that's cool. I play guitar as well." I nodded, still a little red. "How did you know did I was in here?," I asked, suddenly curious.
"I heard you singing," Jason shrugged as if it was no big deal. I blushed again. "Oh". He laughed. "Why are you so red?" he asked when he was done laughing.
"Well, you heard me sing, it's embarrassing."
"Do you sing a lot?"
"No, not in public. Only if I'm alone... at least when I think I'm aline."
"Haha. Well, you should. You have a good voice." he said seriously. "I don't think so, not now." He nodded in understanding. There was a moment of silence. Jason got up from his seat beside me and grabbed a guitar off the wall. "Wanna play?" I smiled and nodded.
For the next 2 hours all me and Jason did was rock out. When it became 8:00, we went to eat dinner. Jason walked me to my room afterwards. "Goodnight, I had fun today by the way," I told him before I entered my room. He looked up at me, our eyed locked on each other.
"I had fun too, Karli," with every word he came closer to me. "Has anyone told you how beautiful your eyes are?," he asked, more as a statement than a question. His face was now inches from mine. "Uh.. Jason?" I asked, confused by his actions. He blinked and a look of fear flooding his face, as if he just noticed how close we were. He backed up quickly. "Sorrygoodnight," he said all at once, then turned and went down the hall. It left me speechless. I went into my room, replaying the incident in my head.
Why is he acting so strange? We might be getting along, but he won't come near me. I'm his fiance for God's sake! I thought, irritated.
I'm going to confront him about it tomorrow. I will find out what's going on.

___

Hey, sorry about the shortness of these, but it is just an old story and I began to write more to them the farther I got with it so just bear with me here! This one was more of a filler chapter anyways.