Chapter 40

A/N at the end! The picture on the side, and I RECOMMEND YOU VIEW IT(: It's the actress I chose for Kassia.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 40

Hanna's POV

I was gaping like a goldfish on land as they looked at me confusedly. "Did you guys...you know..."

"No!" William denied immediately. Kassia looked a bit confused. Of course.

Gesturing to their attire, I asked, "Then...okay, somebody please explain this to me."

Kassia plucked at her, well, William's shirt. "We didn't bring our suitcases or anything, so we didn't have extra clothes to change into. He let me borrow his shirt."

"Yeah, and since sleeping in formal pants is uncomfortable as hell," he pointed to his boxers, "I'm wearing these since she has my shirt."

Damn it. "Ohh..."

Her violet eyes rolled at me. "Yes, 'ohh'. Gosh Hanna, what'd you think we were doing?"

Oblivious as always. "Never mind," I said quickly, then changed the subject. "So...why don't you guys have suitcases again? Didn't you pack?"

This prompted an hour-long conversation, consisting mostly of Kassia and William telling their majestical tale of being snowed in and running here through the forest.

I was laughing. "Are you serious?"

"Dead serious," Will said with a straight face. "That was one hell of a road trip."

Kassia giggled. "That was so embarrassing when we finally made it to the church. Everyone was staring at us!"

"You guys made quite the entrance," I told them, picturing what happened yesterday. I nudged William's arm. "Where're the bouquet and garter?" I asked slyly.

He turned red. "What garter?" he tried to play it off. 

"Cut the crap, I freaking saw it get caught in your hair!" I cried. 

"I think I have a bruise where the bouquet hit me," Kassia scowled. In a tone dripping with sarcasm, she said, "I still have to thank Juliette for her fantastic aiming."

~~~~~~~~~~~

 William's POV

Well, that was embarrassing.

After Kassia banished me from our room so that she and Hanna could have some 'girl time', I started the trek down to the lobby.

But I guess that anyone else could've made the same assumption. I mean...it probably looked suspicious anyway, but that didn't mean we actually did anything. I don't even think Kassia knows what sex is.

My wolf sniffed. Well, that's unfortunate. We'll just have to show her, then.

Shut up.

Even my wolf was perverted.

Baby, I was born this way, 'cause God makes no mistakes, I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this wayy.

I hummed to myself as I crossed the street, quickly entering a nearby Caribou Coffee. I ordered a fruit smoothie and sat down, opening the straw. This one lady gave me a look like, why the hell did you go here and order a smoothie?

As I downed my drink, I stared out the frosted window at the lights and traffic. I was so lost in thought that when someone slipped into the booth in front of me, I didn't even notice until they tapped my arm with an enthusiastic, "Hey, William!"