R.I.P, Old Carmen

Carmen P.O.V

I raised an eyebrow, amused at Rylie's reaction. "You're... You're a whore!" She marveled, totally out of character.

Tess smacked Rylie's hand and Eli gaped at me. I put both of my hands on my still small tummy and taunted, "Sh. There is a child in the room."

To surpress my laughter, I bit my lip and played with my lip piercing. Anger filled Rylie's eyes, followed by hurt, then sympathy. I rolled my eyes. I obviously didnt get to her like I thought I did.

"What happened to you?" Rylie whispered, her voice cracking on 'happened'.

(WARNING:EXTREME LANGUAGE lol)

"I was fucked up. Duh. Life isnt always easy, bitch. After seeing you and Eli practically licking eachothers asses, I changed.

I looked up to you, Rylie!-" My voice was rising slowly and gradually. "I thought it was good to fuck, to have sex. You showed me it was! And now I'm stuck with this fucking baby that isnt mine!

You know who the father is? Some 20 year old dick! I dont even know who he was! With a fake id, I walked into a club, got drunk, and laid. I thought it was great. But guess what? IM NOT EVEN LEGAL! IM A FUCKING FOURTEEN YEAR OLD! I JUST STOPPED PLAYING WITH THOSE DUMBASS BARBIES!"

I took deep breaths to calm down and placed my hands on his baby. This baby isnt mine. It should die, just like the Old Carmen did.

The three motherfuckers stood with there mouth's hanging open. Except for Rylie, who was sobbing intensly.

Quietly, I continued. "I have back cramps, crazy food cravings, and pee every god-damned minuet. I even peed and ate pickled eggs at the same time." I murmured apologizies for my attitude, and stood there feeling stupid.

$$$

Rylie's P.O.V

I stared at Carmen-lip piercing, dyed black hair, micro-mini black skirt, showy corset and all- and started bawling like a baby.

Baby. Underage. Drunk. Bar. Sex.

I cried even harder for my lost friend. Without even thinking, I mindlessly started praying.

"Jesus, friend of sinners, please watch over your beloved daughter Carmen. Please help her choose the right decision and keep the baby. Please help her finances and her baby daddy (A/N I didnt know what else to call him :/). Please help her learn to love you and feel excepted. In your precious name, Amen."

I felt Eli's arm around my waist, hugging me, and Tess's head on my shoulder, leaking tears and snot onto my shirt.

The devil. He was in her head. He was the 20 year old man. He was the man who accepted her fake id. He was the one who gave her alcohol. He was the one who sold her the fake id.

I cried even harder, and didnt notice we left until Eli was telling me to get into the car. I went in, and laid down, putting my head on Eli's lap.

As soon as I did, thoughts popped into my mind.

Laps. Dicks. Sex. Unwanted pregnancies.

I started screaming and I sat up, switching to Tess's lap. I soon fell asleep with the taste of mascara in my mouth.

$$$

Hi guys, sorry about all of the language. I just wanted it to be more realistic.

Vote? Comment? Thanks ;)

Love you all, thanks for over 1,000 reads and over 100 votes! It all means so much to me. Help me get #1 spiritual book! Bai! :)

-Lily