:* Muah

Eli's P.O.V

I threw off my chef hat and apron on the clean kitchen floor. I angrily ran my sweaty fingers through my hair.

She makes me crazy! Why do I have to feel this way? I lightly touched my lips and her sweet cinnamon vanilla taste lingered.

I-I dont know what to think! I know it sounds girly, but she makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. I pictured her in her long black maxi skirt and tank top.

I need to pray. It is unGodly of me to think of her like that! I ran upstairs to my room and opened my NLT Bible.

2 Timothy 2:22

Run from anything that stimulates youthful lusts. Instead, pursue righteous living, faithfulness, love, and peace. Enjoy the companionship of those who call on the Lord with pure hearts.

I smiled and nodded. I need an afternoon with my guy friends.

ELI: (Group Message) meet at the pool house in an hour

I threw my phone on my beanie bag chair and flopped onto my bed.

$$$

Rylie's P.O.V

I sat there, stunned. "Are you ok, Rylie?" Val asked, testily. I swallowed down my tears and forced a smile. "Yeah, I'm fine. Why dont you go to the game room. I'll meet you there soon."

I smiled and she nodded. As soon as she walked away, I ran into the kitchen and took the only possible route to Eli's room.

I sighed when I came to knock on Eli's door. He answered with a gloomy smile. "Hi Rylie."

I instantly glared at him. "You make.me breakfast, make out with me, blow me off, and all you have to say is hi?" I screamed in his face. I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks and a vein in my neck pop.

When he didnt answer right away, I screeched and then started crying. I went to storm off, but Eli grabbed my arm.

"Rylie, I have something to tell you."

$$$

DONT KILL ME!!!

Love you :) Vomment ESPICIALLY VOTE PLEASE!

-Nutty