Small Bump

"Come sit." Eli guided me to sut in his much loved beanbag chair. I swallowed a ball of spit and clasped my clamy hands together.

Eli sat parallel to the beanbag chair, on his bed. "Um.. Ah.." Eli stuttered. He coughed awakwardly into the crook of his arm. I looked at him expectantly.

"Carmen is.. Uh, she's kinda..." Eli was obviously struggling. Over the past month and a half, Eli and I got really close and told eachother everything.

Unexpected tears brimmed in his eyes and he dropped his head. I quickly got up and sat next to him. I grabbed his hand and started stroking his palm.

"Carmen's expecting.. A child."

My heart dropped and I felt my eyes roll back into my head. Black spots clouded my vision and Eli called out to me. "Rylie? Rylie!"

$$$

Eli's P.O.V

Time seemed to slow down as Rylie leaned foreward and fell face first on the floor. I heard myself shout her name.

My airways tightened as I panicked. Why didnt I take CPR this symester? Wait, is she even breathing? Why is this happening to me?

I ran to the itercom next to my door and pressed all the buttons I could find. "Emergency! Rylie passed out in my room! I dont know if she's breathing or not!" I let go of the button and ran back to Rylie.

I flipped her on her back and checked her pulse. It was slow, but steady, and reassuring. I let out a breath that I didnt know I was holding, and prayed for her and Carmen.

$$$

Woah! Whats gunna happen? Comment on what you think the gender will be...

VOMMENT!