Peace, Love, And Crepes

"RyRy!! Get up!" I felt the weight of a four year old on my back. (I'm a stomach sleeper) I played dead while Val crawled under my covers with me.

I kept my giggles in as Val tickled the bottom of my feet. She then started poking me. "Val! Ok, ok, I'm up!" She then crawled up my bed, and put her head on my pillow.

"Eli wants to make us breakfast. So you gotta clean your stinky body." She sqeezed my nose and I tickled her.

"You gotta clean your stinky body too, missy." She giggled uncontrolably and skwirmed like a worm.

I kissed her forehead and rolled out of the bed. "Thanks, honey. Lets go shower." I said pulling her out with me.

After showering and changing into comfty clothes, Val and I walked to the kitchen. "Hi girls. I hope you like crepes."

Eli was wearing a tall white chef hat with a white apron tied loosely around his waist. The kitchen smelled like creme and blueberries.

"Sit." Eli said, his back facing us, flipping a crepe in his pan. I smiled and watched him cook. He easily flicked his wrist and the crepe went flying in the air.

He grabbed a plate and slid the crepe on. He sprinkled it with blueberries and powdered sugar. He walked over and whipped the plate under my nose, making me inhale sharply.

He faked me out and gave the plate to Val, kissing her forehead. My tummy grumbled in protest. "Enjoy, baby." I admired how much he adored Val. He walked back to the kitchen and started flipping another crepe.

He sprinkled this one with strawberries cut with hearts and powdered sugar. Iy seams like he waltzed as he brought me my food. I smiled graciously and let him hand me my plate.

As he did to Val, he bent down and kissed my forehead. I blushed slightly as he placed the plate in front of me. He bent down towards.me again and I took my oppertunity.

I whipped my head in his direction and pressed my lips to his. I heard Val gasped and locked our lips even harder. His lips tasted like sugared plums and rainbows.

I unlocked our lips and he looked at me with wide eyes. Val was smirking and Eli cleared his throat.

"I hope you enjoyed your breakfast." Elimuttered and walked out of the room.

What have I done?

$$$

Vomment!