Codename: Jesus Freaks

Rylie's P.O.V

I reglossed my already pink lips and breathed in the lip gloss's cinnamon smell that I loved.

"Ry, you dont know how much I love that smell, girl." Carmen said, breathing in with me. I offered her the tube of gloss, but she declined and used her own signature scent, Carribean Escape.

We continued to walk down the wide hallway, and got many stares from the other students. I glanced at my girls, and gave them the signal. We all flipped our hair over our shoulders.

I smiled and got out my phone.

RYLIESMILIE: did we get it in sync gals?

I got immediate responses from the 3 girls.

CARMENCARRIBEAN: did u really hav to ask? We practiced soo many times.

EMMAVOLLEY: course we did. We need a newer move, this ones gettin boring :/

TESSICASMARTS: fur real girly? U shuld go blond :I

I rolled my mascara'd eyes. I locked my phone and slipped it back in the butt pocket of my Abercrombie short-shorts.

We eventually came to the bathroom, and Carmen managed to get all of the girls out before we went in.

"Outfit Check!" I called to my girls.

Carmen was wearing a micro-mini denim skirt, paired with a crop top that said 'Love me, I'm loud,' on it. It was bright orange, and went perfect with her perfect tan. Her hair was braided into a side fishtail. She had on little make-up, because her face was naturally pretty.

I smiled at her. "Carmen gets a 9.1!" I announced to the other girls. They all clapped. "Me! Do me now, Ry!" Emma squealed.

I stepped back and inspected Emma.

She was wearing black nike short shorts with teal stripes running down the sides. Her long torso was covered by a tight teal racerback tanktop. It had our school's mascot on it, a black tiger. Her wavy blonde hair was in a high side ponytail. She had on mascara and concealer.

"Good job, Em! Cute, but sporty.You're a 9.8!" Emma squealed again.

"I suppose its my turn." Tess chimed.

I smiled at her adorable outfit. She had on a micro-mini red plad nerd skirt. A white button down stood behind a tight black v-neck sweater-shirt. She wore thigh-high white socks, and red flats. Her short brown bob just reached the lobes of her ears, and her bangs reached to her eyelashes. Her light pink blush gave her a cute Japanese school girl look.

"Kah-ute, Tess! Your def a 10! You need to let me borrow that adorable skirt!" I winked at her and she smirked and twirled.

"Now me, Carmen. Start." I ordered. She checked me out and circled me a couple of times. "I'm in LOVE with you're baby pink and see-through lace t-shirt."

Emma nodded and added,"I like how you tucked it in! Its still cute, but it also says 'I'm small and vulnerable', but it also says-" Tess growled "Shuttup! Its my turn, you talked to much." Emma pouted.

"Anyway, the black short shorts make the whole outfit. Love it! Its an automatic 10." Carmen gushed. I smiled approvingly.

"Sleepover at my house today, we need to check the blog comments. Keep yoyr phones on you." I looked at each of the girls. "Dismissed." I said, and they all walked away, except for Tess, who was in my next class.

$$$

The bright screen of my MacBook Pro lit all of our faces. I lay on my stomach, Tess was on my right, Carmen was on my left, and Emma sat on my back. Our website was a hit at our school, and we checked on it every friday.

Our latest post was called "Codename:???"

CODENAME:???

It has been said that our group of lovely girls are able to snag any boy we want and make him fall in love with us. Would you like to test this theory? Leave us a comment on what our challenge is, and we'll take it.

Forever13 Girls, Out.

I scrolles down and saw our only comment, that was liked by 68 people.

Anonymous 59: How does Codename:Jesus Freak sound? Everyone knows that loser, quiet group called the Jesus Freaks. Of course, theyre all boys, so it should be easy, right?

Good luck girls, you'll need it.

$$$

Comment pleaasee